Sukumaran and Chan

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
manticle said:
Heroes mate. I can understand most of the perspectives thus far offered but I won't stand for the death of the apostrophe.
Kinda bought up memories......of my drunken 20's...

hero.jpg

Kebabs just have so many advantages over a hero when your motor skills are compromised its not funny.

Droopy Brew said:
I dont for one minute believe Axl is responsible for that letter.
It took him over 7 years to pen Chinese Democracy. There is no way he wrote that in the 9 months Widodo has been in power.
And it was definitely worth the wait for Chinese Democracy....

Dave70 said:
Kebabs just have so many advantages over a hero when your motor skills are compromised its not funny.
.......and the fact that a Kebab wont break your teeth like the end bits of a hero roll will.........there sort of like eclairs...soft and mushy in the center, hard as **** on the outside

Chewy and satifying. Take a kebab , even a falafel bab over one any day.

Dave70 said:
Saw GNR at Eastern Creek Raceway back in 93 with an ex-girlfriend. They sucked. The whole beer-less, overpriced bottled water day sucked.
I was there too. They sounded awful. Didnt realise until then, there was so much magic in the editing studio...

Funny - I already knew they sounded awful when I heard appetite for destruction the first time (yr 8 whenever it was released).
And Dave70 reckons my tastes want to make him self harm....

PS. I also have great love for kebabs, kebobs, kebaps, souvlaki, shish, doner and all manner of meaty things wrapped in bread with salad, chilli and garlic. Drunk, sober, tipsy or just really tired, they make my world a wonderful place.
And they're halal!!

Seaquebrew said:
Did someone mention Nepal?

Perspective?

Give what you can spare

Cheers
Absolutely, give to whichever charities you feel are going to serve their purpose the best.

Unfortunately natures fury can't be curbed. Human barbarism hopefully can.

Both losses of lives are bad

Drug traffickers x 2

Nepalese civilians x > 5000 and rising

Maybe the ratings aren't as good

mckenry said:
I was there too. They sounded awful. Didnt realise until then, there was so much magic in the editing studio...
I am hoping that ACDC wont suffer the same problem when I go to see them in Sydney...up front.in Arena A....

Without pointing a finger at a particular race or religion, I can't see barbaric acts being curbed anytime in the future, its not that far below the surface in most of us, and those who don't receive a good education, and grow up witnessing atrocities like it is an everyday occurrence have barely any hope of living a civilised life, to them acts of barbarism is the norm.

If we brought back hanging and sold tickets can you imagine how much "revenue" the government could make. The ultimate reality show. Sick sci-fi. Meta-Ta-Ta.

The Nepal earthquake featured on page 8 on this mornings paper in SA.

Political and news sales..... Is what drives the constant report from all corners on the drug trafficers.

This crap wont buy my my vote for either Tony or Bill....what a poor representation of the leaders of our country.

Shit i am regretting posting in this topic....but then some others are probably regretting the same thing...and interpret that as you will..:)

manticle said:
Funny - I already knew they sounded awful when I heard appetite for destruction the first time (yr 8 whenever it was released).
And Dave70 reckons my tastes want to make him self harm....

PS. I also have great love for kebabs, kebobs, kebaps, souvlaki, shish, doner and all manner of meaty things wrapped in bread with salad, chilli and garlic. Drunk, sober, tipsy or just really tired, they make my world a wonderful place.
And they're halal!!
In my defense, I sat through that (roughly 12 hour) maelstrom of white trash cock rock (Skid row were also on the bill) because one of her friends dropped out and I scored a free ticket.
One highlight was Rose Tattoo, with a typically shitfaced and entertaining Angry reminding us you couldn't get a drink.
Skid row decided to 'help' this situation when they came on by handing out stubbies to a lucky few punters jammed against the security barriers down the front.

This gesture of humanity was rewarded by Rose refusing to take the the stage until all the bottled had been returned and counted. Yes, seriously.
He then proceeded to dispense a few red roses to some lucky ladies in the crowd followed by rebuking some guys who grabbed at them, probably only to eat the petals or suck moisture from the stems, by calling them a bunch of 'cock sucking pussy faggots'. Oh happy day.

I've also come around somewhat to you're musical preferences and can often be found in my bedroom carving Swans into my wrist by candle light with a state school issued compass.

Back