• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Stubbies wanted (Melbourne)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronpetersen

Reaction score
Does anyone have a few boxes of stubbies (bottles that is, not the shorts) that they no longer need? I'm happy to pay a reasonable price or exchange for a few full bottles.
Cheers,
Aaron

I have some (couple of slabs from memory) of screw tops with labels, have been cleaned but not sterilised. Send me a PM if interested :)

AaronP said:
No thanks, just stubbies.
sorry I miss understood the joke :(

I could get some, (bro in law will kill a couple slabs a week) that are twisties (VB) but I'm a long way away.

I have a some I no longer need since kegging. Mostly 330ml types with a few 375ml Coopers twist tops. Mix of green and brown.
Not too sure how many, but would be approx 3-4 slabs worth i reckon. You are welcome to them.

I will be away fro the next 2 weeks though, so you will have to wait. If you want them when I get back, send me a PM. Back on the 17th.

He's going to regret having asked this in a few months..

Now all he needs is a 25kg Bag or perc...

In Pascoe vale, have a few cartons of coopers screwcaps 95% label removed and cleaned, might need a quick sanitising as they have been on the shelf for a few months. Happy to swap for a few full bottles. BYO boxes, (we need them for moving)

Latest posts

Back