Stc-100 Housing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i did emailed right back and said they have sent it. I will be waiting till friday before i crack the shits.

At who, though ? Most likely your malice shoud be towards border control. Or the international postal system. Honestly, every time I have been able to track an item of of china or HK it has been confirmed as despatched within 48 hours, but just sits in limbo for weeks

Hi Guys,

Received a small parcel from Hong Kong yesterday, much to my delight. Keen to build a housing for the little fella, and have seen pictures of finished articles but can't seem to find a tghread that details what I'll need to buy to be able to do it.

Can anyone provide me with an inventory that will be required?

Thanks all.
Mut

I just hold mine in my hand.

Parts I used from Jaycar are as follows:

1 x HB6012 Jiffy box

2 x PS4094 Power points

1 X PP4009 Plug panel ( don't forget to buy a fuse for it)

1 x PS4122 Mains power lead

1 x block of connectors (cant remember the part number)

I found this shopping list on an older post.

Just made up another one this arvo.

Also check out this site for wiring instructions http://urowiki.filecore.net/index.php/Ther...ital_thermostat

As per a few other members experiences, my STC1000 took about 2 months to arrive.

forget if it was from hong kong or china, but I forgot about it for a while until it finally arrived...

All was well once i opened the little box though :icon_cheers:

I used the cardboard box it came in wrapped in packing tape.

^ this is just plain fking stupid dude and I do hope pray you are taking the piss... you are playing with your life and that of those around you that you love, I'll wager it's not even earthed...

**** me rotten...

fire extinguishers and long wooden poles at the ready folks...

^ this is just plain fking stupid dude and I do hope pray you are taking the piss... you are playing with your life and that of those around you that you love, I'll wager it's not even earthed...

**** me rotten...

fire extinguishers and long wooden poles at the ready folks...

Yeah Jesse, I reckon he is having a lend.... if it is meant the original box the STC comes in then you wouldn't be able to fit the wiring or sockets etc in it. :wacko:

Hi Guys so i wired mine up last night.

Jaycar didnt have any panel mounted sockets left so used a double socket with switches. My question is how do I know which plug socket to use for cooling as the socket shares wiring as opposed to each having its own if they were panel mounted sockets. Is it just trial and error??

Thanks,

Mut

Hi Guys so i wired mine up last night.

Jaycar didnt have any panel mounted sockets left so used a double socket with switches. My question is how do I know which plug socket to use for cooling as the socket shares wiring as opposed to each having its own if they were panel mounted sockets. Is it just trial and error??

Thanks,

Mut
Might be time to say ...
If you don't know what you are doing get a sparkie to do it for you..... etc.. etc...

Hi Nige,

Have actually just been out there and I think the problem stems from the fact that I had wired up the heating component as well when I didn't need to. So the system thought it needed to heat when it had no capacity to do so. Have just unwired the heating part and all is good.

Cheers,

Latest posts

Back