Stainless Steel Fittings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

technocat

Reaction score
I have been looking around for a few S/steel elbows male to male and although I know they are out there cannot turn one up here in Tassie. Male to female are common but M to M no such luck. Some time ago someone posted a source for S/steel fittings situated I think at Ingleburn Sydney and I have lost the contact. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
BN

www.tsvalves.com.au is the mob you're thinking of, and I highly recommend them, but I can't see an M-M fitting in their catalogue (or rather, cattalogue [sic]). In fact, I can't ever remember seeing one. So, why do you need M-M? If you can give us some more details of your plumbing design, we should be able to work out some alternatives. I'm using M-F with an M-M nipple to do the same thing.

www.tsvalves.com.au is the mob you're thinking of, and I highly recommend them, but I can't see an M-M fitting in their catalogue (or rather, cattalogue [sic]). In fact, I can't ever remember seeing one. So, why do you need M-M? If you can give us some more details of your plumbing design, we should be able to work out some alternatives. I'm using M-F with an M-M nipple to do the same thing.

Thats exactly what I was trying to avoid using a nipple on the end of an elbow as it stuffs my plumbing design by its bulk. View attachment 33691
Thanks for the tip, they maybe able to point me in the right direction.

:icon_cheers:

im sure wayne @ www.beerbelly.com.au can prbably sort you out

are these what you're looking for ?

sw1.jpg

pm me, can probably help you out

cheers
Dave

No idea on the M-M, but these guys:

Link

have stainless all thread and you could use some of that with a M-F elbow. Not perfect, but much smaller than using a nipple. I haven't dealt with them, but have seen them on mentioned on AHB and bookmarked them for this stuff.

Alfie.

I have been looking around for a few S/steel elbows male to male and although I know they are out there cannot turn one up here in Tassie. Male to female are common but M to M no such luck. Some time ago someone posted a source for S/steel fittings situated I think at Ingleburn Sydney and I have lost the contact. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
BN

How many are you after?

Batz

no probs LC

yes, I am a collector of shiney B)

cheers

Me too, but I drew the line at the price of swagelok. I've had to do rather a lot of redesign to avoid using any type of compression fittings. Which reminds me, I need to design stands for my keggle/mashkeg/HLkeg so I can drain out of the bottoms of the buggers. I will eventually need a couple of small R/A ones for sightglasses though.

Cheers
BN

Hi, Not in tassie but try this place in WA if desperate. They are really good and may ship.
Cheers
www.stirlingsaustralia.com.au

How many are you after?
Batz

Only 4 Batz. That diagram on post three came from a site in India, but doing a sales inquiry my email came back.
Site looks professional but I guess you never know. These elbows do exist as I have seen them but it seems they are rare and I am not sure why. They save using nipples which only give you another joint in a pressure line.

No idea on the M-M, but these guys:

Link

have stainless all thread and you could use some of that with a M-F elbow. Not perfect, but much smaller than using a nipple. I haven't dealt with them, but have seen them on mentioned on AHB and bookmarked them for this stuff.

Alfie.

A BSP parallel thread might be the way to go. Not having much luck with the other. Thanks.

Back