Stainless Fabrication In Asia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BennyBrewster

Reaction score
Guys I have been searching for a half hour and cannot find an old topic.

I remember a while back someone was having a heat exchanger made by a company in Vietnam ( I think ?). Pictures were posted etc. I need a link to the company that did the fabrication.... Im pretty sure they had a website :blink:

I was going to outsource my teeth to Bangkok but I don't think I'll be heading over there just at the moment. At a thousand dollars a tooth by the time he's done the root canals etc my local dentist can literally go and bite his bum. However I would imagine that Viet dentists would still be a bit feral?

Ruff work ?

yeah FJ seemed happy with his stuff, but mine is pretty average. The SS is very thin and looking at it, I wonder if it is the same grade as stuff I have had made for me at work

I'll take some photos a bit later and post them here

Yeah, for the price, I am happy with mine, but I know he increased the price by almost 50% for someone wanting to order the same HERMS, which certainly would not be a great deal.

I've seen Kirems pieces :( and can understand his lack of faith

I was going to outsource my teeth to Bangkok but I don't think I'll be heading over there just at the moment. At a thousand dollars a tooth by the time he's done the root canals etc my local dentist can literally go and bite his bum. However I would imagine that Viet dentists would still be a bit feral?

:icon_offtopic:
Time for a trip to Badgers Cebu?

Latest posts

Back