• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Stainless Diffusion/aeration Stone For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I'm heading out of the country in a few months time so I'm going to start going through my brewing stuff and consolidating the items down to those I use, need and want to keep and off loading the ones that I don't need or use or have duplicates of etc. Most I'll list here before going to ebay.

First one off the rank is a "brand new unopened" 0.5uM Stainless Steel Diffusion stone. You can uses these to aerate your wort and yeast starters and "rapidly" carbonate a cold keg of beer. You know the deal anyway.

The 0.5um is best used with an oxygen tank or powerful aquarium pump. Also ideal to hook up to your CO2 tank to carbonate kegs in a flash. It has a 1/4" barb.

Grain and grape sell them for $29.95, I got mine from the states when I was there and it cost me $13.50US. I'm not trying to rip anyone off here, just recoup what it cost me.

$20 posted.

Cheers and thanks, Justin

Aeration_stone_011.jpg

SOLD.

Sorry Jason, Crozdog just pipped you at the post by 3 mins. If it falls through for whatever reason I'll let you know first up.

Cheers and thanks.
Justin

More items to come probably next week.

Latest posts

Back