• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

SS Brewtech Brewmaster Brew Bucket fermenter (Canberra)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damranger

Reaction score
Morning all, as the heading says, I'm selling my SS Brewtech Brewmaster Brew Bucket fermenter. This is the version with the thermowell and digital temp gauge. Asking $170 which is pretty much half new price. Pick up only please.

It's done about 10 brews max. SS in perfect condition.

I will take it if you will ship to Sydney. I will pay shipping just box and i will have courier collect. can this be done?

I'd prefer local pickup at this stage. If I don't have any luck then I'll look at shipping

Not wanting to hijack, but why are you selling?

I'm about to pull the pin on one of these, and there seem to be a few being listed for sale. Are they good to use?

They are good.

The spigot is a touch fiddly to do up just right.

Really easy to clean with some napisan overnight and then soft cloth to wipe.

I've done 4 brews with mine so far and love not using plastic anymore.

Perfect size for 20L batches. You'd be hard pressed to fit more. Actual volume is 26L. That's for the brewbucket one.

Plastic is way cheaper if you want though. Or even glass. But it has a nice thermometer and full size opening.

The thing looks and smells clean unlike plastic after a while.

printed forms section said:
Not wanting to hijack, but why are you selling?

I'm about to pull the pin on one of these, and there seem to be a few being listed for sale. Are they good to use?
I bought a chronical with the heating / cooling control a few months ago so the Brewbucket has just been sitting on the shelf.

TBF said:
any pics?
it's stock standard but here you go

brewbucket.jpg

Not sure if this is still up for grabs? If it is, I'll grab it (also a Canberra local).

Cheers!

Bloody wish it was.. this poor Canberran hates seeing all the awesome brewing gear deals hundreds of KM away

Use sendle fellas... Sent a 25L cube from sunshine Coast to a mate in Toowoomba for $26.

Latest posts

Back