Ss Benches? Where Can I Get One?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would an old sink do the job , the type with quite big side sections ???

That is just what I had in mind when I scored this little one.
Will be built onto a frame on castors so it can be wheeled outside and connected to outdoor tap untill I install laundry type taps in the garage. Drainage will be through a garden hose onto the HERB garden. Each side will hold a fermenter for soaking.

sink_1.JPG
sink_2.JPG
FROGMAN B)

Oooo that would be nice, maybe a nice long bench with a sink or two. Luckily I have a good 2.5 Mtrs of wall space to fill.

We already have a sink in the garage but it is in the corner, so not really all that great for access... howeve would be easier if the garage was cleaner.

i see there was a s/s mortary bench in industrial section on ebay under sientific and medical up for grabs puts a whole new meaning to the word slab and it has even a lip and drain on it great for spills.
hopfully its new or you might be putting extra body in your beer and wouldnt know it LOL but what a talking point for the shed brewery .

tc
surely that means I should be being it for my setup?!!!

For an alternate to a s/s bench. you could get a price from a sheetmetal place on bending a peice of thin s/s sheetmetal to the dimentions you need or to go over an exsisting benchtop.

Latest posts

Back