• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Square Used 50mm Ss Tubing For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Back Yard Brewer

I HAVE A WIFE THAT UNDERSTANDS
Reaction score
Have been doing a clean up at the parents as they are on the move, and came across some used tubing that was left over from my bench project.

6 lengths @ 2150mm
2 lengths @ 1740mm
6 lengths @ 2150mm
Approximately 20mtrs all up. Located about an hour North of Adelaide CBD

Replacement cost if new as quoted through my local Metaland would be $23mtr. My asking price is $140 for the lot. If you have ever wanted to make a SS bench for brewing this is the time. Brew day is so much cleaner around here in regards to clean up. No peeling paint like my last bench was starting to do and the SS is also heat resistant so it also great when designing a kettle stand to mount a burner in.

:icon_chickcheers:

BYB

Have been doing a clean up at the parents as they are on the move, and came across some used tubing that was left over from my bench project.

6 lengths @ 2150mm
2 lengths @ 1740mm
6 lengths @ 2150mm

Replacement cost if new as quoted through my local Metaland would be $23mtr. My asking price is $140 for the lot. If you have ever wanted to make a SS bench for brewing this is the time. Brew day is so much cleaner around here in regards to clean up. No peeling paint like my last bench was starting to do and the SS is also heat resistant so it also when designing a kettle stand to mount a burner in.

:icon_chickcheers:

BYB

Great you'll ship to Brisbane?

:icon_cheers:

Paul

12 Lengths @ 2150mm? Is this correct.
What wall thickness are we talking about?

6 lengths @ 2150mm Should have read 6 x 660mm
2 lengths @ 1740mm
6 lengths @ 2150mm

Wall thickness is 1.6mm. At $7mtr its still a reasonable price.

BYB

Back