SPONSORS?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! I'll teach you how to write legislation some time if you give me a crack on that Sabco! How good was that choc stout?

Deal.

And it was a cracker!

I'm going with 200gms of cocoa tomorrow in 23l. I bet I get nowhere near that chocolate flavour!

Cocko said:
Whoa. Lot of familiar names there. Now I feel like a post grabbing peanut. Still not sure what all the fuss is about. This site has been fairly heavily moderated well before the change of ownership. Reckon I fell for the porkspin trap at least a half dozen times. Unwittingly of course. -_-
Anyways, I'm off to enjoy some Vegemite on toast. I love Vegemite.

That's made my to do list.

We should get QGov to sponsor the forum. Promote responsible drinking and all that.

Will mentioning another forum get you banned? Well if I did that I would never hear the end of it, so no, but please don't. I'm not going into your homes and telling people how much you suck and where else they could go.

That being said I've said many times the code is under review, and we're having to move and change things to determine the issues.

We have a good lead on the recipes, but wiki is still broke and I'm having to find a developer for that alone as the one I contacted is to busy right now to help.

Camo6 said:
This site has been fairly heavily moderated well before the change of ownership.
To be entirely fair, this is not the case. Neither before nor after.

The issue is quality not quantity.

austin said:
Will mentioning another forum get you banned? Well if I did that I would never hear the end of it, so no, but please don't. I'm not going into your homes and telling people how much you suck and where else they could go.
Really? We're supposed to pretend that the rest of the internet doesn't exist? Especially the bits of it that are relevant to the one thing we have in common?

Camo6 said:
Whoa. Lot of familiar names there. Now I feel like a post grabbing peanut. Still not sure what all the fuss is about. This site has been fairly heavily moderated well before the change of ownership. Reckon I fell for the porkspin trap at least a half dozen times. Unwittingly of course. -_-
Anyways, I'm off to enjoy some Vegemite on toast. I love Vegemite.
And throw yourself I nice ring of golden circle pineapple on top of that.

Discussion of other forums is not permitted? Didn't see that in the update / clarification of rulez..

We still have freedom of speech do we not? This may be a 'house' with a new landlord, but we are still the tenants yeah?

Is it ok to mention HBT but not other Australian ones? ... I'm confused.

Yob said:
Is it ok to mention HBT but not other Australian ones? ... I'm confused.
That would be entirely consistent with his...request(?).

Freedom of speech? It's silly to think we don't know of these other unmentionables but we choose to be here, in that, nothing changes.

Being told we can't discuss other places is silly, confronting and generally uncool..

Be strong and confident and the cows will come home, try and enforce something (restrictive) without need and there will be mutiny.

Just my point of View of course and may not be worth the nickel it's stamped on.

Man AHB really loves conspiracy theories. There's a new one every day. US takeover conspiracy, a-certain-banned-user conspiracy, sponsorship banners disappearing conspiracy, now "discussing other forums" conspiracy ... Bloke just said it would be nice if you didn't go on about how great other forums are compared to AHB, on AHB. Seems like a pretty reasonable request to me. Of course if people started being banned for talking about other forums, that would be a different story.

Yeah, I don't understand the word "conspiracy" (or "theory" for that matter) either.

Yob said:
Freedom of speech? It's silly to think we don't know of these other unmentionables but we choose to be here, in that, nothing changes.
Being told we can't discuss other places is silly, confronting and generally uncool..
Be strong and confident and the cows will come home, try and enforce something (restrictive) without need and there will be mutiny.
Just my point of View of course and may not be worth the nickel it's stamped on.
Australians are funny about this sort of stuff............very funny about it in fact........I'm a supporter but no one will restrict me talking about what I want to. If it's lawful I will talk about it..........First time i've felt uncomfortable here and I count the million times I've been told to get rooted in that!

Rowy said:
Australians are funny about this sort of stuff............very funny about it in fact........I'm a supporter but no one will restrict me talking about what I want to. If it's lawful I will talk about it..........First time i've felt uncomfortable here and I count the million times I've been told to get rooted in that!
So bail to another site is the only option is it?

Latest posts

Back