• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Spiegelau IPA Glasses on Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ballantynebrew

Reaction score
David Jones currently have all glassware 30% off got some IPA glasses yesterday

untitled.png

professional_drunk said:
That glass looks weird. Is it really good to drink from?
Yah, it really looks like a shitty butt-plug. No clue why everyone is buying into this shit.

They had the lager, wheat and tulip glasses from speg there. Not sure when this ends, but I got the last ipa box when I was at garden city.

I found that some are etched on the bottom and some aren't, not that I think it makes much difference with these ones

ballantynebrew said:
I found that some are etched on the bottom and some aren't, not that I think it makes much difference with these ones
As in nucleation etching inside the glass? I don't think Spiegelau do that at all, do they?

What we are meant to drink beer out of these? I have been shoving them up my arse.

I went to ikea, but i was in Sweden at the time.

Those spiegelau glasses are quite big - the wheat beer glass is 700ml. I wonder is that is just 200ml of head room?!
I bought a couple of the IPA glasses, very nice glass, no seam ridge, etc. But I'm too frightened of breaking them to use them much.

the wheaties are very thin but seem to be pretty tough. yes wheat beer glasses have extra room for head.

Liam_snorkel said:
the wheaties are very thin but seem to be pretty tough. yes wheat beer glasses have extra room for head.
I can confirm that the wheaties don't surive a fall from rack on sink to kitchen floor after being knocked over by a pissed idiot... I'll miss you wheatie :(

Latest posts

Back