• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Spiegelau IPA Glasses on Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smokenmirraz said:
I can confirm that the wheaties don't surive a fall from rack on sink to kitchen floor after being knocked over by a pissed idiot... I'll miss you wheatie :(
I did the same thing with my sweet Weihenstephan wheat beer glass last year...had picked it up (along with 3 of their beers) from Uncle Dan's only days earlier....it was in the dish rack with the arse end poking out...just enough for me to bump it on the way past....shattered into a gazillion pieces. Thankfully a few days later I was at my local craft bottlo recounting my sob story, and the guy behind the counter said "hang on a minute", ducked out the back and came back with two of 'em saying "You mean like these? All yours mate". Haven't bought beer anywhere else since! (ok that last bit might be stretching the truth a little bit)

I had a good experience with my Wheat glass. I dropped a standard Guinness glass from a good 15-20cm onto the unsuspecting Wheat glass which was laying in the sink.

This is what happened:

1398000_10151678193515904_788471897_o.jpg

RIP! LOL
smokenmirraz said:
I can confirm that the wheaties don't surive a fall from rack on sink to kitchen floor after being knocked over by a pissed idiot... I'll miss you wheatie :(

I got 24 solid commercial grade 425ml for $24.95
Good solid beer glass and if one does actually break it was only $1

Back