Space Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was reading about that last week after bouncing from the brewery site to the space project site. Interesting stuff, and a unique feather in a brewer's cap

most companies brew with their market in mind but this takes the concept to an extreme.

drunk in zero g would be awesome.

hangover in zero g - not so good

you know your drunk when you lie down and have to hang on. :p

Fantastic and deserved plug for the 4 pines guys, but WTF is with the australian press..... this is about the 10th time the story has been run in the past 12 months....

ha! heard this on the radio this morning (well half heard) and thought they were actually brewing in space. I was thinking to myself how the hell are they going to get the yeast to settle out :)

I saw this in a discovery channel documentary called "How Beer Saved the World" I think their main objective is to make a flat(ish) beer that tastes good, because carbonation in space just launches everything from your stomach when you burp...

Im pretty sure there is going to be something on this on Catalyst next week, ABC 8pm Thurs

Seems a bit Gimmicky to me, I know is a bit of a koo for a local brewery but still gimmicky. Having said that I grabbed the stout last night as dan's have just stared stocking it in my area and it was delicious, nice balance of coffee roast and a little choc, although a bit over carbed at this gravity :D

Latest posts

Back