Source of embroidered brewery logos in Aus ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danwood

Space left intentionally blank
Reaction score
Anyone know of a source of these brewery logo patches (not limited to these brands specifically)?
image.jpg
image.jpg

So far as I can see, no Aus breweries produce any, and the ones from US sellers have ridiculous shipping costs for just a few bits of fabric.

Cheers in advance,

Dan

Are you making a battle jacket Dan?[emoji12]

I think I remember seeing patches for purchase at Little Creatures in freo

A battle jacket of sorts....I'm looking after a mates craft bar for 3 weeks soon. I thought I'd whip up a sort of 'uniform'.... just a King Gee shirt with a patch or two sewn on.

They only stock Victorian beers, but I can't find anything Australian, let alone Victorian, out there on the internets.

I'll be here http://www.biglittlebaby.com.au/, in Macedon, from 22nd June, behind the ones and twos (and threes and fours).

They have machines that will produce anythink you want may be worth seeing what the cost is .

I work for a company that does workwear embroidery. If you provide a pdf file of any logo most places will do it, but there will likely be a set up fee, and minimum quantities required.

Yes, found that out.

I've gone for a few Stone logos from Ebay. It wasn't as bad as I first thought.

I must have been looking at their $45 international parcel rate. It was $35 total for 3 patches including shipping... not cheap, but not too bad.

Latest posts

Back