Sodium Percarbonate (pure) $4 Per Kg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kai said:
Hey boots, I'd forgotten completely. If you don't shift it all I'll still take some at some point, no rush though.
[post="108146"][/post]​
Ditto

You guys do realise that the 500g homebrand nappiwash is basically this stuff pure and is like $2.2?

But 40c is 40c I guess.

just say the word Boots and we'll organise a pickup.

DrewCarey

The best I have found is about 350g/kg ie 35% and what wories me more is what the other 65% is

I'm still interested and still out of the country.

will be back on the 20th (allow a day for jet lag for any replies)

Crazy said:
DrewCarey

The best I have found is about 350g/kg ie 35% and what wories me more is what the other 65% is
[post="108259"][/post]​

Not sure but its actually 1kg for $2.25 and it works perfectly everytime and you only need to rinse with cold water and all the beers have been fantastic afterwoulds, I wouldnt dream of using anything else but thats my personal preference.

I'll check the ratio's and other chemicals when I get home.

I was supposed to be picking mine up from Boots early last week. I have not heard from him since the week before. I figure he probably has some other priorities right now.

Better watch it.

Certain people will not be happy about you getting your sanitisers direct from the source.

For those of you that can't wait, I am going to buy a 25kg bag of sodium percarbonate today. I will have 15kg available from tonight. I only want to divide it up into minimum 5kg lots and sell it that way to save the hassle. Same price as Boots which is $4/kg so $20/5kg. PM me for pick up details.

Sorry Boots but I need to clean up all my brew gear ready for my first AG on my new stand and I understand that you may be caught up at the moment with some other issues. Best wishes with them.

Did anyone find a supplier in Brisbane?

cheers Ross

Latest posts

Back