Sodium Percarbonate (pure) $4 Per Kg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so who is going to do the Queensland bulk buy on this one?

It's a little difficult for me living were I do , I have to come down to Brissy Monday.

Anyone know were to get it?

Batz

I have the following numbers for the SA Sodium Perc Buy.

Kai 2
Dicko 2 +
SteveSA 2 +
Aaron 2
MAH 2 +
AnthonyMac 2 +
WeeStu 3
TDA 3
Tangent 5
Darren 5
Jayse 5
Peas and Korn 5
Boots 10

Total 48

1 x 25KG sack is onsite at the supplier, so I'll arrange for a second sack, and if anyone wants the extra 2kg let me know otherwise I'll just keep it.

(where people have said a couple of kilos I've gone for two, if people have said "or more" I've used the + sign).

The second sack will probably be a few days / after christmas.

Reply to this ONLY if you want to change numbers otherwise I'll assume you're all happy.

Cheers
Boots

I will take some extra to make up numbers if required.

I am happy to take teh 2 kg extra...

Thanks

oops I'd left Roach off the list, waiting confirmation, but I think he wanted 2 -5 so that would fill up the two bags

Sorry Ken that would fill the order up. Did you reply previously as well and I missed it?

no i did not reply order - but if u need to get rid of a kilo or 2 - just let me know...

Ken

Batz said:
Ok so who is going to do the Queensland bulk buy on this one?

It's a little difficult for me living were I do , I have to come down to Brissy Monday.

Anyone know were to get it?

Batz
[post="97731"][/post]​

Batz,

Try pm to Ozbrewer - he bought the last bulk buy as far as I can remember - I've still got plenty left...

cheers Ross

Boots,

If your looking for someone to take up the numbers for your second sack I'm definitely interested....2-5 kilos

BB

Boilerboy, that would take us into a third sack. Maybe if you can drum up enough interest another bag can be bought. I can give you the details of the guy I get it from if you want

Which leads me onto ...

I have one sack at home at the moment, with the second waiting to be picked up from Jatek Chemicals. However, I have had a bit of bad news in my immediate family which is going to mean I'll be out of action for the next few weeks as far as life in general goes.

I won't be able to get the second sack from Jatek, so I don't know if someone wants to step up to the plate and pick it up (the guy works out of a shed in wingfield) and arrange for it's distribution.

If people urgently want some pm me and I can give you some out of the sack I already have, otherwise if you can wait till early / mid jan that would be great. If noone can get to wingfield I'll grab the other sack and distribute it when I can.

Cheers
Boots

I'll be uncontactable for the next 8 weeks because of my holiday, so could you please make sure you put aside the 5kg for me to pick up when I get back?

Cheers

Ok I'll do this as I need the stuff . PM sent to Oz

Anyone interested in 2kg or more lots?

You'll need to collect from me , and I am in the Noosa Hinterlands , have a beer or more of course.

Cheers Batz

Batz said:
Ok I'll do this as I need the stuff . PM sent to Oz

Anyone interested in 2kg or more lots?

You'll need to collect from me , and I am in the Noosa Hinterlands , have a beer or more of course.

Cheers Batz
[post="99878"][/post]​

I'd be interested in a 2 kilo lot or more if this is still possible.

nonicman
I've ordered some , just let me know how much you want.
What about Tidalpete?

Batz

Have to apologise to the people who ordered on the Adelaide bulk buy.

It's been a busy few months with medical dramas, and on top of that, we had to move our plans for buying a house forward to fit in with an operation for junior, so we're moving next week.

If anyone still wants any, email me and we can arrange pickup time. Otherwise I'll get the second sack after we move and organise it all.

If anyone has lost interest / no longer needs any due to the time dragging on, i totally understand.

Sorry again

Boots

Batz said:
nonicman
I've ordered some , just let me know how much you want.
What about Tidalpete?

Batz
[post="100502"][/post]​

Batz, You still got some extra? I'll take some if you have...

Boots - I'll take 5kg. I'm able to pick up any time this weekend so PM me for details.

Boots,
I am still interested. Hope the operation isn't too serious. Anytime is good for me. What suits you.

cheers
Darren

Boots, I'm still interested in getting 5kg. Have sent you a PM.

Hey boots, I'd forgotten completely. If you don't shift it all I'll still take some at some point, no rush though.

Latest posts

Back