Sodium Perc - Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the *******... ;) 4 hours late too, though I didnt mind breaking a bit of sweat for the task.. totally worth the effort..

From using it today for the first time, I didnt get that slimy soapy feel from it like I did the nappisan...

shredded the trub build up in the FV, :icon_chickcheers:

:party:

Thanks for organising this yob! Might take a while to use all this up, maybe start throwing some in the washing as well.
cheers,

Cheers for the effort yob and thanks DU99 for organizing the collection for me, was nice to meet you.

Husky, not sure but I would assume this stuff isn't good for colors in the wash so maybe double check before all your clothes en up white:lol:

Anyone not collected their bag?

I seem to have a bag left over.... in addition the the ones I knew about.

Yob

Still interested if their is any left overs. The person who was to post me some fucked me round for months and let me down.

Cannot be posted in a normal postage box, it is a hazardous material, I don't think I can post mate, unless I have something wrong there. .

Sorry

Sorry mate I havent collected mine yet if you havent accounted for that one.

Been a hell of a time for me of late.
Missus boss has had a full on breakdown and is in rehab so the missus is flat out running her business for her and I've been helping with everything else that needs to go on.
Then my missus mum decided to have a stroke on us.
Been a little bit hectic and I have to admit I did forget about it this weekend till now reading this.

I'll try get up their next weekend.
Other wise I can get a taxi truck (direct courier) to pick it up from your place or your work if that suits you? Other wise my missus is in bayswater on a thursday morning and can probably drop by first? Or else she works in knoxfield so can possibly go to ringwood first then head to the office?

yep sorry i havnt collected mine either, will call you this week!

Give me a call and we will sort something out

yep sorry i havnt collected mine either, will call you this week!

No Worries :icon_cheers:

oddly I seem to be a half bag down now :blink:

All good though, the bag and a half is there.

probably best asking dane first mate,

This is what I did, started a thread in the common ground and when targets were met it was siphoned off to the BB area. Get your OK from Dane first though.

Yob

Latest posts

Back