Sodium Perc - Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ :lol:

Pretty much confirmed as above for delivery, the supplier asked that I send a Fax/email of my statment with the payment to him (which has been done) so that if there was any delay we could still do the shipment.

Wednesday was discussed and seems to be the logical day.

Just a reminder that those on half bags, bring a suitable container big enough to hold 12.5 kilo - Bathroom scales will be used to separate the bags as required.

Unless anything goes wrong from here (and I dont think it can now) the deal is done and pickup can occur from Wednesday arvo onward.

Please call to confirm pickup times.

Cheers all

Yob

i'll take another half if theres leftovers. reg can be hard to contact there was a massive thread where he was selling stuff but no one could contact him.

Done - if still wanted

I'll take up to 1 bag if there is any left over (as a last resort).
Can I pay you when I pick up the other Bag Yob?

Done - if still wanted

I can probably get involved as per the PM yob...just wait and see how you go.

Done - if still wanted

This leaves a half bag unaccounted for..

@ Booargy and Punkin - If you guys are happy to pay for the shipping for a 1/4 bag each I will ship for you - I dont know what these costs would be so if someone can look into this and assess wether or not it's a viable outcome for you it would be appreciated, otherwise Im sure somebody will jump in for it, but you can have the first bite at the apple if you choose.

Will confirm delivery date with the supplier today and update.

Yob.

cool, i'll sort you out the rest of the cash 'pon pickup if thats cool?

cool, i'll sort you out the rest of the cash 'pon pickup if thats cool?

I'm happy to pay the shipping for a half bag if the other guy doesn't want it, a quarter bag if he does.

Shipping prices are here, be aware that the measurements are what they'll usually go on is all...

http://auspost.com.au/apps/domestic-parcel.html

I will pay first by direct deposit. I'm pretty keen :lol: :lol:

Cheers

I'm happy to pay the shipping for a half bag if the other guy doesn't want it, a quarter bag if he does.

Shipping prices are here, be aware that the measurements are what they'll usually go on is all...

http://auspost.com.au/apps/domestic-parcel.html

I will pay first by direct deposit. I'm pretty keen :lol: :lol:

Cheers

hold fire on the payment until the dust settles and we can sort it out.

Just an update too.

The supplier has received payment and delivery will be happening next week as planned, (Wednesday Arvo)

unplanned was the balls up on their end which indicated they wanted to deliver on Monday and not Wednesday, this is in the process of being sorted out.

Cheers all

Confirmed.

Wednesday delivery of the sodium perc please call to arrange pick up times.

Cheers all.

Yob

thanks mate, so is pick on Aus day suitable ? Otherwise I can do satdy or sundy.

thanks again

Matt

thanks for all the work you did.

cheers
matt

Thanks Yob for getting this bulk buy sorted. It was a hassle free smooth transaction and I am grateful for the work you have put in to make it happen

now its time to clean clean clean :)

thanks yob for organizing this, im giving everything in sight a good cleaning now. also apologies on the beer i left for you it will probably be pretty flat, i only realized when i got to the party i was going too that the bottles i had poured for myself were also flat im buggered if iknow what happened to the keg it was fine when i poured it last time about a week ago.

Cheers Yob. Hope work and the cat are all good. $700 rubber bands?

We're all in the wrong business.

Thanks Yob
Really good job on the organising.
Just need to get the delivery driver to drop the pallet in the driveway next time (which sounds like it should in about 2015).
Cheers
Mr W

Latest posts

Back