Newcastle - Sodium Perc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moad

Reaction score
Looks like I just missed out on the last bulk buy in Newcastle.

Not a bulk buy per se but seeing if there is interest in splitting some sodium perc.

I am in no hurry so PM me if you would like some. 5KG lots preferably... looks like $105 for a bag of 25KG (TBC) so looking at $21 for 5KG.

Cheers Mikey, that is actually a really good price.

5KG will come out at 21 bux by buying the 25KG drum or 29 with your find. Will go ahead with this one as we have enough people now but shall search ebay next time.

Cheers

Mikeyr said:
Hi Guys, I missed out the on the Bulk Buy too, don't want to hijack the thread but I found this on ebay and have ordered 5kg. It's not as cheap as the bulk buy, but a lot cheaper than the last lot I bought from my LHBS

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/331651937222?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Postage is a bit heavy but I'd spend more on diesel picking up from Newky ...... even if an nice drive
I bought one of these on ebay yesterday. First email they send me is a threat." If I don't give them positive feedback they will give me negative feedback". Is this the way business is done these days?? To threaten customers who might think your service is up to standard.Pretty poor show in my opinion. Won't be supporting them again no matter how good their product. Just a heads up and please feel free to comment. I am interested in other peoples opinions.

As sellers cant leave negative feedback for buyers anymore, I would say "no worries" then leave them negative feedback indicating that they threatened you with negative feedback ;)

SBOB said:
As sellers cant leave negative feedback for buyers anymore, I would say "no worries" then leave them negative feedback indicating that they threatened you with negative feedback ;)
I just find it a stupid thing to do. They have already given me positive feedback for the sale. I was thinking of doing what you said anyway. Thanks.

Mikeyr said:
Hi Guys, I missed out the on the Bulk Buy too, don't want to hijack the thread but I found this on ebay and have ordered 5kg. It's not as cheap as the bulk buy, but a lot cheaper than the last lot I bought from my LHBS

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/331651937222?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Postage is a bit heavy but I'd spend more on diesel picking up from Newky ...... even if an nice drive
I would report them to eBay mate, that would surely be against eBay rules.

Latest posts

Back