Soda Stream Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
Anyone on the Northside of Brisbane know where one can exchange soda stream bottles?

:icon_cheers:

Paul

In NSW they can be exchanged at K-mart and Woolworths.
Not sure if that helps you though...

In NSW they can be exchanged at K-mart and Woolworths.
Not sure if that helps you though...

and also the good guys, i saw soda stream boxes & exchange co2 cylinders at alexandria yesterday

woolworths usually have em behind the cigarette counter,
bigw as well.

none of them seem to have the newer 100 liter alcojet ones yet.

I don't know specifically about the North-side, but the service desk at KMart is usually a good bet.

Cheers,
Kris.

Thanks guys, it would appear that Woolworths don't actually know if they exchange them? Depending on which store you contact they are a deleted line or are awaiting delivery.

Cheers

Paul

Hi all, I do excahnges on empty sodastream gas bottles for $13.50 a pop, My shop is Brewers Choice at 394 Samford Rd, Gaythorne or try the Chapel store too. Check the website for more details.
Cheers, Mel

Thanks guys, it would appear that Woolworths don't actually know if they exchange them? Depending on which store you contact they are a deleted line or are awaiting delivery.

Cheers

Paul

Paul,
I've had mixed results with the Woolies at Mt Gravatt Central, but usually good results at Kmart Garden City.

Edit: While it may have changed, I found the sodastream online store locator wasn't updated very well. Many stores that supposedly stocked them only stocked them for sale with kits, not exchange, if at all

Hi all, I do excahnges on empty sodastream gas bottles for $13.50 a pop, My shop is Brewers Choice at 394 Samford Rd, Gaythorne or try the Chapel store too. Check the website for more details.
Cheers, Mel

Thanks Mel it's for a friend who lives in Windsor, I shall send him your way.

Cheers

Paul

Latest posts

Back