Soda Stream Bottles,old For New

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they are the only store with a contract outstanding for return

I don't think it can be as simple as that Ross - they must all still return bottles, it's just whether the bottles are made from steel or alloy. Surely either SS are willing to exchange their steel cylinders or they are not?!

It just doesn't seem to make any sense for some stores to accept them and for others not to. It's not like they fill the cylinders in the store and don't have the right apparatus or something.

I demand logic goddammit! :angry:

hi, the thing to do is have the authorisation from customer service at the toll free number at soda stream.

the steel (grey) cylinder must be in good condition, and be sure to give the brass top a polish with steel wool, so that it is shiny.

cheers
alan

One of mine had the paint flaking off and was rusted, both of them looked grotty. Woolworths still took them without question. If you have trouble, just try another shop. Seems many places will still swap them.

One of mine had the paint flaking off and was rusted, both of them looked grotty. Woolworths still took them without question. If you have trouble, just try another shop. Seems many places will still swap them.

The old one I pulled out of the soda stream, threw it away as it was rubbish, the bottle was a shocker. They took it with no more then a strange look of "why is this different" to the nice new one. But they did not say a word.

The old one I pulled out of the soda stream, threw it away as it was rubbish, the bottle was a shocker. They took it with no more then a strange look of "why is this different" to the nice new one. But they did not say a word.

Sorry, that was not very clear, the soda stream device was a thrown away. The bottle was filthy but I took it to wollies for swapping.

Latest posts

Back