So Whats Everyone Doing Nye/nyd?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be heading out the back yard with the 4yr old and 2yr old at dark to light a few sparklers and then watch the fireworks on TV. New years day it is off to the brother in laws for a boned pork leg on a spit and other yummies.

a happy, safe and prosperous new year to you all.

Browndog

Well I am doing absolutely nothing, my favorite pastime.

Although with your inspiration Browndog I think i will do the same for the Almost 4 year old and almost 2 year old. Just have to find some sparrklers, might light them off the Rambo...Look out kids Daddy's playin with fire again. :eek: :D

Brad

Hahahahahahahahahahahah :lol:

Gee you guys are lucky that Sqyre and I aren't turning up after drinking a bottle of OP Bundy with tripple chasers.
Have a good one :icon_drunk:

Looks like i'll be up until all hours. The feral scum across the road have already got their techno shit party on full volume :angry:

Looks like i'll be up until all hours. The feral scum across the road have already got their techno shit party on full volume :angry:

Sneak around the side to their meter boxes and relieve them of all circuit breakers.........

Just finished a 7am-530pm shift, Chicken and Coleslaw Rolls with the Kids for Dinner(the missus is working, their is a Wedding at work tonight :lol: ), Just drinking a longie of Coopers Pale Ale, got a full CO2 bottle today so ill have a few off Tap, finish my last Stubbie of JS IPA, maybe try a few Swap Beers and will probably finish off with a few Wild Turkey Bourbons.... :icon_drunk:

Have a great night everyone and be safe, especially Chappo & Sully.... :party:

:icon_cheers: CB

domonsura said:
Sneak around the side to their meter boxes and relieve them of all circuit breakers.........

The problem with that is that the average idiot will fix that with a nail or something and either electrocute themselves or burn down their house.

Hmm, after thinking about it I fail to see the problem :lol:

I am going to finish of the last of all my bottles tonight and then have a clean up of all me gear and bits and bobs and the put it all up for sale , all part of a plan for 2110

I was planning to have a nice quiet night at home with the family, sharing some spit roasted pork, until I carbed my latest Hefe.

Oversampling resulted in me tripping and falling into the pool and breaking one of my precious Weihenstephan glasses (and losing ~500ml of nectar). Not sure I will make it to midnight now!

arenewenger...............2110??? Planning ahead??

I have now got the little one to bed, guess it's just sitting around watching TV till the missus gets home.....

That and waiting to hear the fireworks....Really wish I lived on the East side of this building, I bet they have an awesome view of the city.

I relieved Amato's of some nice beers, in return for some serious weight off my wallet.
My partner bought a ungodly-ly large TV today, which we have been playing with. Thinking of going through some good movies.
I am unsure whether to go to a party which I know I will not enjoy, or to stay at home, where I know I can make myself very comfortable. Partner wants obligatory movements so that "we did not do nothing"... grr.
Neighbour Vitalstats is away, and was hoping he'd be back so I could force-carb some IIPA and go marauding about with a mini keg. Damn my non-gas and reg owning.

done that before too Wayne.....a few years ago at a previous house . The flogs went away for the weekend with their stereo on full volume.....******* Bonny Tyler album on repeat can get a bit tiring after a while. I couldnt believe it. Why?

Arsene....sorry to see you hanging up the boots.

Cheers
Steve

Just finishing up a big IPA hopefully I can hit 1.082 60IBu plus oak

then a mate and his new handbrake are coming around for a couple of quite ones.

Happy New Year to all the brewers.

Just finishing up a big IPA hopefully I can hit 1.082 60IBu plus oak

then a mate and his new handbrake are coming around for a couple of quite ones.

Happy New Year to all the brewers.

what on earth is a new handbrake? Car or girlfriend?

done that before too Wayne.....a few years ago at a previous house . The flogs went away for the weekend with their stereo on full volume.....******* Bonny Tyler album on repeat can get a bit tiring after a while. I couldnt believe it. Why?

Arsene....sorry to see you hanging up the boots.

Cheers
Steve
Did you leave the freaks a note asking WHY?
It's the least you could do.

Me? Interweb thingy tonight. a few beers, but not a lot. Waiting to see if I get an emergency call-in. Wasn't expecting a big or good night.

Will spend time thinking about my Murray's Anniversary ale batch 4 in the fridge, and my other beers for another time. Umm, Chimay white from 2003, Coke Porter (from 2005, IIRC), Coopers Vintage Batch 4 (carton), Love & Kisses Saison (only a 500ml Euro-stubbie - might get knocked off tonight), Hahn MIllenium ale and Hahn Special Vintage ale.

Some yeast culturing later in the evening too, for the Am blonde and the Schneider clone.

Lester out

Pollux, how about working out how to get on your roof?

This place was built pre 1960, and the roof leaks in heavy rain, throw in a few drinks under my belt and suddenly a 3 story fall to concrete while home alone with the little one seems rather scary...

BTW, if you need gas, you know where I live, just let me know you are swinging by and you are welcome to come force carb here.

No fan of seeing in the new year so early to bed here. Then New Years Day lunch in the bush with kids and grandkids who are camping out, then try to keep cool sitting around in the creek in the rainforest at Amamoor, new years day just happens to be beerday (Friday) so there should be a few good beers as well! Looking forward to it.

Happy New Year Brewers, brew well in 2010

Screwy

A little bit of Floyd followed by The Jeff Healy Band followed by Noiseworks a couple / few Duvels and onto a few headaches in the morning.

BYB

Back