So What Has Happened To All The People That Used To Go On The Chat

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gee, go in and have a look whos there....... the non poster trouble shooting squad!

you gotto be in for longer then 5 secs haysie lol nothing wrong with us just take out the middle man lol

you gotto be in for longer then 5 secs haysie lol nothing wrong with us just take out the middle man lol

i trust its all cosy in there kelby but I`ll take the ahb middleman (the members, the forum) any day of the week before hiding behind closed doors

yeah well chats for a good laugh and more a social meet then to post stuff on here. Plus every one knows everything here so why should I bother? I say something here and some one has to contradict it. I do things my way I like it so others can figure it out.

no haysie no closed doors just alot of pissed talk

yeah well chats for a good laugh and more a social meet then to post stuff on here. Plus every one knows everything here so why should I bother? I say something here and some one has to contradict it. I do things my way I like it so others can figure it out.

Thats AHB isnt it, there is no right way, a discussion, YOU take from it what you will, if you believed everybody your brewhouse would be a shithouse. You should bother to pass on some good knowledge personal experience.

haysie,
the chat is for fun and a good laugh, thats whats good about it

yep your right haysie. no personal attack just as you say there is no right way. I have moderated and owned a few forums in the past and its always the same. But have found out some people may do it this way some people may do it that way and I have found a way to use both to make it easier. Them people may find there way easier and the others and mine not so but in the end we all produce the same thing no matter the way we go about it.

The chat isnt for every one but the blokes in there are great guys it can get messy and it will get messy but its all in good fun. Its a home brewing site if you expect them to be all sober then go to a christian site lol

Geez, get a room guys and make out or something!

Its 5am here and been seeing tumbleweeds roll past for hours! Are there any serous drinkers here or what? Bradley come join!

I'm so bored I'm going to go shave my head with a razor.

:beerbang: :party: :super: :drinks: Head is shaved - I guess I am the only one still drinking since last night and still going strong!

Breakfast beers all round!

I wouldnt touch that with a 30 foot mash paddle!

Did you get over that regurgitation issue bandito

I'm as bald as ya mum, but I don't shave and drink... I end up looking like Norman Gunston!

gunstont1__jpg_172x124_crop_q85.jpg

Did you get over that regurgitation issue bandito

Yea, must have been that easy orf Bam shower cleaner I used yesterday - that shit stinks!. Been up for around 24 hours and closing in on finnishing a slab, just got back from fishing.

I wouldnt touch the other replys with a 40 foot mash paddle.

Latest posts

Back