Snpa In Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete2501

Reaction score
Hey chaps,

For those in the Perth area the international beer shop in West Leederville has imported some SNPA.

I'm not sure if this is a regular thing but I was chasing some down over the weekend and found out these guys were getting some in. Left my details and got a call saying it came in today.

At $140 a carton and $39 a six pack I don't think they'll be flying of the shelf but even still I'm getting a six pack after work.

I've got no connection to the place I just figured others in Perth might like to try it.

Hey chaps,

For those in the Perth area the international beer shop in West Leederville has imported some SNPA.

I'm not sure if this is a regular thing but I was chasing some down over the weekend and found out these guys were getting some in. Left my details and got a call saying it came in today.

At $140 a carton and $39 a six pack I don't think they'll be flying of the shelf but even still I'm getting a six pack after work.

I've got no connection to the place I just figured others in Perth might like to try it.

*ahem*What is SNPA?*ahem*

Corkers in Vic Pk have had it in the past as well. Been a while since I bought some, but didn't think it was that exxy either. Thought it was just a bit dearer than the local LCPA

Going through a couple wholesalers will do that i guess. From SN first then on to Europe then SA then TIBS.

Another place to try would be Jandakot Liqour...HUGE selection

If they did that would be great. I tried calling them just now (20:46) but got a weird ladys voice repeating a number. I felt like I was in one of the ring movies. The thing is that Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. Doesn't export to Australia direct. Hence TIBS getting it from Europe.

Also a lot of places like 1st choice have many beers but they're all a much of a muchness. It's mainly megaswill stuff from another country not a micro/craft brewery.

Corkers in Vic Pk have had it in the past as well. Been a while since I bought some, but didn't think it was that exxy either. Thought it was just a bit dearer than the local LCPA

You're in luck. Arrived yesterday!

just what we need, bloody lukie on the forum

A Perth based importer had occasionally imported 12 packs which were quite reasonable, the current stock is from an importer in Brisbane (both parallel or "grey market" imports) who is much pricier and on the other side of the country. There are rumours of a distribution deal but I'll believe it when I see it.

Latest posts

Back