• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Snap Lock Couplings For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul

Reaction score
Ive got a heap of theses 3/4 snaplok couplings for sale. Im after $10 per female coupler ( suits beer fonts) and $5 per male. I have 9 females and 6 male couplings for sale.

Also have manifold to suit couplings. Im after $20 for it without couplings. It will take up to five couplings.

beer_fittings_001.jpg

beer_fittings_002.jpg

I could be interested. I recently bought a snaplock andale floryte tap for my single font and got home then realised that I should have gotten a lock on tap instead :angry: If I had done this pissed at least I'd have an excuse :blink: What bits would be needed to connect the snaplock tap to the font (other than removing the brain intelligence bypass)?

My font just uses the female adapter which screws straight into the font and the tap snaps into it. See pics. If its a pub style font that you ve got it should be the same setup.

beer_fittings_004.jpg

beer_fittings_005.jpg

can you use these to connect a brumby style tap to a font?
i don't have a font yet, but am making it probably with those female connectors. i guess what i'm asking is will the males connect to a brumby?

My font just uses the female adapter which screws straight into the font and the tap snaps into it. See pics. If its a pub style font that you ve got it should be the same setup.

I'm guessing that all I should do is replace the adapter, I'll check it out and let you know when I get home tonite.
ta
winkle

Winkle - just replace the lock in adaptor with the male threaded Snaplock taht Paul is selling.

Fixa - The brumby taps have Male snaplock shanks - these connect into the snaplocks that Paul is selling.
The snaplocks screw into the Font.

Hope this helps you guys out.

Thanks GMK.. so just to clarify, the male snaplock screws into the back of the brumby tap?

Winkle - just replace the lock in adaptor with the male threaded Snaplock taht Paul is selling.

Fixa - The brumby taps have Male snaplock shanks - these connect into the snaplocks that Paul is selling.
The snaplocks screw into the Font.

Hope this helps you guys out.

Many thanks GMK
winkle

Thanks GMK.. so just to clarify, the male snaplock screws into the back of the brumby tap?

It is a male snaplock shank - this is different to a male snaplock adaptor.

trying to find a pic for you...

View attachment brumby.pdf

OK - page 2 - parts 10, 11 &12 is what you need.

Hope this helps.

Cheers GMK! thanks for the info.

Paul, my adapter looks like this View attachment 11481
the grotter treaded end connects to the font while the shiney
treaded end is where the tap shank goes in and the collar locks on.
As long as the snaplock adapter has a similar treaded end to connect to the font we're in business.

Just measured the threads on the coupling, they are about 1inch.

Hope this helps.

They are actually 3/4" BSP - which is approximately 21.7mm

They are what you want...

Not that if you have any lock in taps - they will not work with the snaplocks.
Will need to change them

Hope this helps.

Winkle, what he's got is what you need :)

Bloody good pricing too...I sold mine for much, much more :ph34r:

No affiliation, etc...

PZ.

All of the male and female couplings have been sold.

All thats left is the manifold.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back