Single Vessel Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah ha... Cocko your a mess..

PM sent Fents..

Come round for a beer..
409156_431607880236314_276000838_n.jpg

So here she is, DigitAle Micro
It's a goer , put down two 50L brews so far, she's a ripper. So easy to use. Using bottom up flow seems to work fine.
I think the best bit is the 30 plate heat exchanger built in, makes cooling a breeze.
Going to add liquid depth sensor for a bit more bling next.

View attachment 58185View attachment 58186
View attachment 58183 View attachment 58184
I cant help but notice you have a somewhat commercial size 3V set up in the back ground........ :kooi:

I cant help but notice you have a somewhat commercial size 3V set up in the back ground........ :kooi:
Yep check out one of the links bellow in my sig..

Please don't uleash Fents on Portland brother! The town will never be the same! Hahahahahahaha
Ha, I'm sure Portland has seen worse...

Forget that you have seen it, he will never finish building it. :p

Hi Jonathon,
All class!

Can we see some photos of the internal setup of the single vessel? Eg the malt pipe and filters?

Love the pipe bending! JIC's are they?? Thats what i'm going for on the brewery in the coming months. Did you do all the pipe work? or contract it out?

Cheers Guys.. :super:

Hi Jonathon,
All class!

Can we see some photos of the internal setup of the single vessel? Eg the malt pipe and filters?

Yeah no worries , give me a day or two.

Love the pipe bending! JIC's are they?? Thats what i'm going for on the brewery in the coming months. Did you do all the pipe work? or contract it out?

Yeah mate, got myself a bender and got to it. Not too tricky really.

Once again left in awe of your skills in fabricating brew related gear Johnathon.

Amazing mate....

Cheers,

Nath

Yep, just as I thought, bloody awesome. Quick question how the hell are the rest of us suposed to live up to this mark when we build our own!!!! Serious skills but hey thought this was going to be a week end joby. Have to say the finish quality is outstanding and something definitely most will aspire to. (6 pints of dsga assisted with this post :beerbang: )

Latest posts

Back