Show Us Your Brew Cave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, tell me about moving house :p

Finally got everything just-so. Not as flash as many setups but this double garage is just made for a pocket BIAB brewhouse - in its own little alcove with 2 power points. God has arranged for the inspection hatch to be right where I need it for the skyhook pulley.

View attachment 58585

A neat feature is the drive-through garage with remote door at front but a roller door at the back which opens out onto the proposed beer and curry garden. SWMBO's art bench is crying out to be converted to a serving counter / bar - she has already been well bribed with a new kitchen fridge so I now have a dedicated hop / yeast / frozen curry ingredients fridge just off to one side.

View attachment 58586

View attachment 58587

I've also solved my mill glitches, the new high torque drill and the "pirate walk the plank" setting for the Marga is great, the goods just fall down into the bowl and a quick clean up afterwards.

View attachment 58588

Looks good Mike, nice to see a Batz Brewery sticker there as well. I hope to have a beer there in the near future. :beer:

Thought I would share some pics of my mancave come brewcave.

I still have a few things to do like making a cupboard which will house a bin under the sink and render the concrete at the bases of the colums.

It has been a fun project and very rewarding.

This was all built by myself with a little help from the neighbour and brother here and there.

My_brewing_and_consumption_shed.jpg

Mancave_2.jpg

more_of_the_mancace.jpg

Tv_with_foxtel_and_internet.jpg

Font.jpg

Pizza_Oven.jpg

Polished_Concrete_bench_top_with_broken_beer_bottles_mixed_through.jpg

A_place_to_clean_the_glasses.jpg

Backyard_57257_19_11_12.jpg

f*ck me, i need to get me a man cave brew space. some of these have been amazing

Where's the urinal?

Looks a great space alright

NeedsAPissTroughPunkin

Hey Rob i'm intrigued by the shape of your pizza oven. I have plans for one but it is the dome/igloo shape you commonly see. Yours looks like a lot simpler shape to construct. How did the build go? But most importantly...how well does it cook?

I thought the drip tray was dual purpose, you could kill 2 birds with 1 stone!

Big Kudos man, Im about to move out onto some property and the Mrs is harping on about wanting a wood fired pizza oven, the same style as yours. Did you just build it yourself from plans found on the net, or was it a pre-built purchase.

Shaun...

Built everything by myself including the polished concrete benchtop with broken glass scattered through it.

FINALLY!!!!

Decent depth of sound coming out of the brew cave :beerbang:

Im on a mission to have the 'final' setup and things moved about within the next week or so.

:D

System.JPG

ed: helps to attach the photo

The Yamaha sign rocks Yob!! :beerbang:

No doubt with a decent amp that will put out a nice tune though.

My wife decided to come and sit in the brew cave and play on her Iphone because she was bored. I said to her, "Why are you bored honey, don't you have a hobby?"
She replied, no she didnt have any, and I said, yes do honey, your hobby is nagging??

Needless to say Im probably going to be sleeping in my brew cave tonight.. :D

Bit OFF TOPIC however!!

My wife Got a bit naggy as my "New Hobby" is A: Messy, B: Smelly, C: Making me drink too much......

So i went to my mates yesterday and asked if i could borrow his Golf clubs..... He abliged and i walked through the door with them stating i picked them up at a garage sale and im going to join her brother and dad every weekend and wednesday night playing golf... as my beer hobby isnt working out well with her......

might do a brew on monday and see if she nags :p cos im not that keen on golf!

Loving the caves.... im slowly converting my garage got the bench and fridge in there..... just need a couple of CUB kegs and few other bits n pieces and i'll be on the way to AG!!

Latest posts

Back