Show Us Ya Best Bum-screen Shot?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. Rendo. My name alone doesn't constitute enough of a joke to bother posting. It needs context that you don't force upon it.

Well, steeped grains must be cracked first.

gallery_7239_412_2176.png

Interesting approach. Me, I just use priming sugar.

Fair Enough.....i wont say a word, how about this one?

Pitching Yeast by bum
(12:28am 28/7)

Ok. Rendo. My name alone doesn't constitute enough of a joke to bother posting. It needs context that you don't force upon it.

From a procedural standpoint I'd have to say it is a bad idea but otherwise it seems to tick all the boxes.

Haven't posted one of these for a while.

bumgrab24.jpg

Context, man. Context!

Sure, suggesting anything can be done via one's anus might be funny in principle but perhaps that joke ran out of legs by about page three. Even the dirtiest of minds couldn't make a contextual connection between finings and a bottom. Context is important.

oh alright then :) .... still....i wouldnt use my arsehole to clear my beer...not even yours.

okay...okay...stopped with the toilet humour...i shall aim for improved contextual alignment :D

Context, man. Context!

Sure, suggesting anything can be done via one's anus might be funny in principle but perhaps that joke ran out of legs by about page three. Even the dirtiest of minds couldn't make a contextual connection between finings and a bottom. Context is important.

Back