Setting Up Cold Delicious Beers On Tap!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razE

Reaction score
Hey guys n gals,

I want to start getting setup for kegging and I may have a friend who is selling a streets paddlepop chest freezer with the sliding glass lid. The only 2 setups i have seen is with a upright fridge and taps coming out the front and with a chest freezer with a solid top and the taps used on the lid. If I can get a hold of this freezer what would be the best option for mounting taps?

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Thanks aaron,

Sounds like a perfect idea, my brain wasn't working very well last night. Cheers mate!

Hey guys n gals,

I want to start getting setup for kegging and I may have a friend who is selling a streets paddlepop chest freezer with the sliding glass lid. The only 2 setups i have seen is with a upright fridge and taps coming out the front and with a chest freezer with a solid top and the taps used on the lid. If I can get a hold of this freezer what would be the best option for mounting taps?

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Hi RazE,

Here is what I did with my freezer. You could simply attach your taps to a stand at the back.

cheers

Darren

side_view_freezer_1.jpg

You could allways look into the picnic tap option to save money, then you can just slide the lid open on your freezer and pour a nice cold one... The tap wont get warm and make your beer foam up either... But it wont look as cool :p

Link

Thanks for the replys guys! All sound like good options and will hopefully seal the deal on the freezer tonight!

Back