Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All good Cannibal

Hey CleanBrewer:

I've noticed my base malts are missing off your latest spreadsheet. Not sure if you want people updating it.... Let me know if so.

My final order is as follows:

1xTFMO, 1x Bairds Perle , 1xBBGalaxy, 1/2 Wey Pils(jlm), 1/2 BB Wheat(jlm), 1/2 Munich I(jlm), 1/2 Med Crystal (Cannibal Smurf).

I am hoping Perle is available, I shot off an email to Ross this morn, but i've not heard back yet. If not, Ill grab another TFMO.

Also noticed stl has Dingemans Pilsner & I'm pretty sure it has not been available for some time now. I'm hoping some one will correct me here, as I'd like some too!

BTW, Thanks for organising. Much appreciated. I'll have more than enough grain to keep me busy all summer! :beerbang:

All good Cannibal

Hey CleanBrewer:

I've noticed my base malts are missing off your latest spreadsheet. Not sure if you want people updating it.... Let me know if so.

My final order is as follows:

1xTFMO, 1x Bairds Perle , 1xBBGalaxy, 1/2 Wey Pils(jlm), 1/2 BB Wheat(jlm), 1/2 Munich I(jlm), 1/2 Med Crystal (Cannibal Smurf).

I am hoping Perle is available, I shot off an email to Ross this morn, but i've not heard back yet. If not, Ill grab another TFMO.

Also noticed stl has Dingemans Pilsner & I'm pretty sure it has not been available for some time now. I'm hoping some one will correct me here, as I'd like some too!

BTW, Thanks for organising. Much appreciated. I'll have more than enough grain to keep me busy all summer! :beerbang:

No email recieved this end, so lucky I read this post - Perle is available, yes.

cheers Ross

Ok guys, with everyones Grain added to the list other than the odd extra bag people want, we are just over 2 pallets by 2.5 sacks now, unfortunately ATM we will have to drop another 2.5 sacks of Grain to make it an equal 2 Pallets.... :(

Maybe a reserve list for a 3rd Pallet could be started and if we get enough to fill it, we will go with it otherwise we'll just have to drop the extra and keep it at 2 Pallets....

Does anyone want to put a sack on the Reserve List to bring it back to 2 for now and see what happens??? Still 10 days to go.. ;)

Muay and Cannibal Smurf, will have to drop that Med Crystal ATM unless you want it on the reserve list, and Im dropping 1/2 Pale Crystal and 1 BB Ale if someone else wants to drop half a Pale Crystal as well.. :huh:

View attachment BULKBUY_UPGRADE2_1_LATEST_OCT_2009.xls

RESERVE LIST FOR A 3RD PALLET
  1. Clean Brewer (1 BB Ale - 1/2 Pale Crystal)
Cheers guys..
CB

Putting the Med Crystal on the reserve is fine with me.

There is also a 1/2 pale Crystal on my list which I guess came from my half of your half bag. It can be dropped.

cheers,

1.Clean Brewer (1 BB Ale - 1/2 Pale Crystal)
2.Muay (1/2 Pale Crystal w/ Clean Brewer)(1/2 Med Crystal w/ Cannibal Smurf)
3.Cannibal Smurf (1/2 Med Crystal w/ Muay)
4.Sav (1/2 BB Wheat w/
5.Batz
6.DKS 1x BB Pils

20. RdeVjun 1 * TF GP, 1 * Bairds Perle and for variety the 1/2 aromatic (bradsbrew)

Just changing mine yet again. Sorry if it is a PITA, I had thought all Bairds base malts were off the list....

Also available is Bairds Marris Otter, but they're the only two of Bairds base malts available, confirmed that with Ross this morning.

Ok guys, I had a fellow Brewer pull out of the Bulk Buy so we are spot on 2 Pallets so I think Ill just shut it down now as Im sure there wont be enough interest to fill a 3rd Pallet in 8 days.... :)

If everyone can check the Spreadsheet and confirm that all is good and I will PM Account Details to everyone, with the BB Closed, there will be an extra week for payment to be made, if the payments can be made by 7 Nov that would be great.... ;)

View attachment SE_QLD_BULK_BUY_OCT_09_FINAL.xls

Cheers to all Guys participating...

:party: CB

1.Clean Brewer (1 BB Ale - 1/2 Pale Crystal)
2.Muay (1/2 Pale Crystal w/ Clean Brewer)(1/2 Med Crystal w/ Cannibal Smurf)
3.Cannibal Smurf (1/2 Med Crystal w/ Muay)
4.Sav (1/2 BB Wheat w/
5.Batz 2 x Galaxy
6.DKS 1x BB Pils

Not to worried by this guys, I'm quite happy to pay Ross the extra for these couple of bags...poor bugger could use a quid.

Batz

going by my feedback from QABC i should have taken a whole sack of roasted :huh:

If everyone can check the Spreadsheet and confirm that all is good and I will PM Account Details to everyone, with the BB Closed, there will be an extra week for payment to be made, if the payments can be made by 7 Nov that would be great.... ;)

All looks good to me, except someone mentioned the Dingemann's Pilsener might not be available -- if that turns out to be the case, feel free to substitute as you see fit (say, Wey Premium Pils).

Extra cheers to those organising. Much appreciated!

Steven.

Ok guys, I had a fellow Brewer pull out of the Bulk Buy so we are spot on 2 Pallets so I think Ill just shut it down now as Im sure there wont be enough interest to fill a 3rd Pallet in 8 days.... :)

View attachment 32217

:party: CB

All good by me.

Many thanks for organising this BB - CB.

Cheers,

mossy

All spot on for me.

Thanks for all the effort in organising this bulk buy Clean brewer.

Cheers

Simon.

ditto for me

Cheers

Mine looks fine.... ;)

Thanks CB.. :super:

Sqyre..
EDIT: I just need someone to pick it up for me... :ph34r:

Back