Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not getting any bubbling from my airlock, and the fermentor is wrapped in an electric blanket, just like Tidal Pete said to!

What next?

where's the airlock - it's no good in the cupboard
is anything in the fermenter already?
is the blanket switched on?
ask Pete for a couple of kittens?

The blanket is on, but i'm not putting the Farmland Lager in until sunday. Is that too late? The yeast is already in the bottom of the fermenter.

The blanket is on, but i'm not putting the Farmland Lager in until sunday. Is that too late? The yeast is already in the bottom of the fermenter.

Monday would be better depending on the whether or not the chicken has crossed the road & all it's eggs are in the one basket & also of course, if these posts aren't :icon_offtopic: ?

TP

Hey CB

Any chance I could pick mine up from you in HB? Good chance to catch up again. I promise I won't drink so much this time

If not can someone in Bundy hold it for me?

Cheers

BB

Hey CB

Any chance I could pick mine up from you in HB? Good chance to catch up again. I promise I won't drink so much this time

Cheers

BB

No problems storing it at my place.

QldKev

QLDKev mate i stay at vila mirasol and work from Mt Perry RD so is not a problem to bring into town.

I'm only a couple of minutes from vila mirasol; let me know a time you will be there, otherwise you can come over for a beer.

QldKev

No problems storing it at my place.

QldKev

Thanks mate.

I'll see if CB can hold them for me as I'll be going through HB soon after. If he can't then I'll take you up on the offer. Thanks again.

Cheers

Hey CB

Cheers

BB

Might be able to, I gotta get my 1 sack to the Bay somehow also... :unsure: Can anyone help me out?? I can pay you in Beer... :party:

CB

Might be able to, I gotta get my 1 sack to the Bay somehow also... :unsure: Can anyone help me out?? I can pay you in Beer... :party:

CB

I can fit another sack into my old lancer but any more and I fret on the highway home...so I can at least get your sack to the Sunshine Coast, if that helps, no plans at the moment for heading up your way.

I can fit another sack into my old lancer but any more and I fret on the highway home...so I can at least get your sack to the Sunshine Coast, if that helps, no plans at the moment for heading up your way.

Cheers Sunshine,

If I cant get it any closer, ill take a trip to the coast to pick it up if need be..... ;)

:icon_cheers: CB

Cheers Sunshine,

If I cant get it any closer, ill take a trip to the coast to pick it up if need be..... ;)

:icon_cheers: CB

Hey CB what sort of distance is it from Bundy to Hervey? I may be able to get yours and Beerboutys to HB as I drive up on the sunday MAYBE. I will have a look at the GPS tmorrow.

Brad

Guys I will send out the PMs in the morning regarding payment details. A cant access the spreadsheet becuase my home computer has a crappy version of excell , ( it is also past our monthly usage and in slowmo)and the work laptop has decided to crap itself. Will sort it all out in the morning when I log onto the work network. In my own time not during work hours of course ;) .

Brad

Hey CB what sort of distance is it from Bundy to Hervey? I may be able to get yours and Beerboutys to HB as I drive up on the sunday MAYBE. I will have a look at the GPS tmorrow.

Brad

Hey Brad, Its about an hour and a bit.... If its on a Sunday, I could possibly meet you at the Matilda just on the Turn-off to Maryborough, that would be easier and awesome, happy to collect Beerbuoys aswell..

:beer: CB

Hey Brad, Its about an hour and a bit.... If its on a Sunday, I could possibly meet you at the Matilda just on the Turn-off to Maryborough, that would be easier and awesome, happy to collect Beerbuoys aswell..

:beer: CB

Not a problem CB. will bring yours an Beerbouys as well as QKevs.

Brad

Back