Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yardy you can have my half with TP if you want? I be buyng a whole at the next one!

Chap Chap

Happiness is a full sack :ph34r:

View attachment BULK_BUY_SEPT_09.xls

Ok, to help Bradsbrew for now, attached is the updated Spreadsheet.. ;)

There is a Full Pallet now, according to the list the only issues were with Jimbotlas Grain(pipped by Sunshine) and the 1/2 Aromatic that you wanted Bradsbrew, these issues take the Pallet over by 2.5 sacks....

Over to you Bradsbrew... :)

:party: CB

Guys,

I'll be back this weekend - assuming all grain is available it'll be in store by next weekend.

cheers Ross

Are Bairds base malts available Ross? GP is what I'd try. Faucetts' are fine too, just wonderin'?
Ta!
Edit: And possibly from the same maltings (under contract) for a while!

Sorry for my naivety, but is the order limited to 36 due to transport? Is it possible to pickup from the store to get it back to 36? Sorry for the noob questions, just trying to help!

Sorry for my naivety, but is the order limited to 36 due to transport? Is it possible to pickup from the store to get it back to 36? Sorry for the noob questions, just trying to help!

Mattese,

Its limited to 36 sacks as that is the Maximum a Pallet holds(minimum is 20 but freight costs would be greater per sack), the Pallet is only delivered to Craftbrewer and pick-up is from there.. If you wanted to pull out and just buy from Craftbrewer on your own, you will be paying normal sack price, SACK PRICES which are on the left side of the list, Bulk Buy prices are what the cost is on the right.. ;)

There will be another Bulk Buy running after this one that the pick-up will co-incide with the Xmas Case Swap on the 14 November, this one was just run as a quick one and just to fill a pallet..

:icon_cheers: CB

Yardy you can have my half with TP if you want? I will be buyng a whole sack at the next one!

Chap Chap
Mattese,

There will be another Bulk Buy running after this one that the pick-up will co-incide with the Xmas Case Swap on the 14 November, this one was just run as a quick one and just to fill a pallet..

thanks Chap, no rush really so I'll just get in on the next BB, will probably go with a full bag now.

Cheers
Yard

I always thought happiness was an empty sack :eek:

:lol:

Gee that filled up Quick... :eek:
I snoozed and i loosed... next time maybe.. :D

Sqyre... :icon_cheers:

If that's the case then I'll pull out too & get what I need in the next bulk buy.
As stated earlier, I have plenty of grain on hand.

TP

Sorry Yardy, I'd meant to change the list to be splitting with Campbell (got sidetracked with soccer/stout/bottling for QABC) unless he changes his mind <_< .

1.Clean Brewer 1 x BB ale
2. Bradsbrew 2x BBale , 1 Vienna, 1/2 Aromatic
3. Winkle 1x BB Ale, 1x BB Pils, 1/2 Munich 1 (StillScottish split)
4. Chappo 1x BB ale 1x Vienna 1 xMunich (TP ) 1x Wheat
5. Mattese 1 x BB Ale, 1/2 Munich if it works out ok!
6. Chappo71 1 x BB Ale
7. QldKev 2 x Galaxy, 1 x wheat
8. Roscoe 1 x Weyerman Bohemian pilsner malt. 1x Bairds Thomas Fawcetts Golden Promise. 1x Weyerman Carapils
9. Haydo 1 x BB Pils 1 x BB Galaxy 1x Thomas Fawcetts Maris Otter.
10. Stillscottish 1/2 Munich with whoever? Might add more later.
11. Beerbuoy 2 x BB Pilsner, 1 x Thomas Fauwcett Golden Promise, 1 x Weyerman Bohemian Pilsner
13. RdeVjun 1 x BB Ale, 1 x TF or Bairds GP
14. mossyrocks - 1 x Wey Bohemian Pils, 1 x Wey Wheat, 1 x Munich 1, 1 x BB Ale
15. Jim Botla 2 X BB Pils

Just deleting my order for this bulk buy as per the post above.

TP

Ok everyone sorry to stuff you around but if you want grain quick as. Then add yourself to this list and as soon as we reach the magical 36 we will get it ordered. For those in the Bundy region I will be driving the ute up on the 4th Oct if we can get this puppy sorted and delivered by the 3rd I can bring up some sacks and deliver.
Just add yourself to the quick list
I can do 1/2 sacks on this one.
2. Bradsbrew 2x BBale , 1 Vienna, 1/2 Aromatic
3. Winkle

Edit= Really slow mobile modem(telstra) in downtown Rockvegas.

Hey Bradsbrew

Will you coming as far north as Rockvegas?

Hi Just wondering what the go is for paying and picking up?

Mattese,

Its limited to 36 sacks as that is the Maximum a Pallet holds(minimum is 20 but freight costs would be greater per sack), the Pallet is only delivered to Craftbrewer and pick-up is from there.. If you wanted to pull out and just buy from Craftbrewer on your own, you will be paying normal sack price, SACK PRICES which are on the left side of the list, Bulk Buy prices are what the cost is on the right.. ;)

Pull out? DEATH FIRST!!!! NEVER!!!!

Seriously though, I was just checking as being a noob, I didn't want any of the old hands to miss out. Now I don't feel so bad.

2. Bradsbrew 2x BBale , 1 Vienna
3. Winkle 1x BB Ale, 1x BB Pils, 1/2 Munich 1 (StillScottish split)
4. Chappo 1x BB ale 1x Vienna 1 xMunich (TP ) 1x Wheat
5. Mattese 1 x BB Ale, 1/2 Munich if it works out ok!
6. Chappo71 1 x BB Ale
7. QldKev 2 x Galaxy, 1 x wheat
8. Roscoe 1 x Weyerman Bohemian pilsner malt. 1x Bairds Thomas Fawcetts Golden Promise. 1x Weyerman Carapils
9. Haydo 1 x BB Pils 1 x BB Galaxy 1x Thomas Fawcetts Maris Otter.
10. Stillscottish 1/2 Munich with whoever? Might add more later.
11. Beerbuoy 2 x BB Pilsner, 1 x Thomas Fauwcett Golden Promise, 1 x Weyerman Bohemian Pilsner
13. RdeVjun 1 x BB Ale, 1 x TF or Bairds GP
14. mossyrocks - 1 x Wey Bohemian Pils, 1 x Wey Wheat, 1 x Munich 1, 1 x BB Ale
15. Jim Botla 2 X BB Pils

Ok just got back to brissy and will work on the spreadsheet tonight. If it is different let me know.

Beerbouy sorry mate I can only go as far as Bundy, will be working their all week.

QLDKev mate i stay at vila mirasol and work from Mt Perry RD so is not a problem to bring into town.

Chappo71 mate once I get the spreadsheet sorted I will send out bank details via PM and I will then pay Ross.

IF EVERYONE IS HAPPY HOW DOES THE WEEKEND OF 26 SEPT SOUND. Next weekend is a bit early for me.

cheers Brad

I'm not getting any bubbling from my airlock, and the fermentor is wrapped in an electric blanket, just like Tidal Pete said to!

What next?

Back