Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont get all serious on me mate, you can still be my P.A, cant fooking wait for this weekend hey, its gonna be gold....

Love you Chap Chap!!!!!!

:wub:

No way am i gunna be your PA... I'm gunna sink heaps of beer with InCider and write lurid messages on peoples sacks!!

Wait... :blink: That does sound right?

Perhaps, if Ross is OK with it, we may need to get someones to get to Crafties on the friday to start sorting and halving. Just to make it easier on the day being the chrissy swap day an all.

Brad

WTF... is this true Brad, pick up is on the Sat of the swap?

BD

WTF... is this true Brad, pick up is on the Sat of the swap?

BD

That was the original plan BD before the quick one Bradsbrew just did, just so it could co-incide with the swap day to make it a little easier.... ;)

:icon_cheers: CB

That was the original plan BD before the quick one Bradsbrew just did, just so it could co-incide with the swap day to make it a little easier.... ;)

Fair call, I can see how it would make it easy for the out of towners, but I'm not interested in complicating the swap with bulk buys. There is enough to organise and do with out worrying about bulk buys. I'll drop out.

1.Clean Brewer(4-5 sacks)
2.Chappo 1 x Halcyon 1 x TFMO 1/2 Wey Rye (Sully)
3.Squire 3 sacks?
4.Cannibal Smurf 4-5 sacks, 1/2 munich with TP, might share some more half sacks too
5.TidalPete 1 x W. premium Pils + 1\2 Weyermann Munich 1 (Split with Cannible Smurf)
6. Mattese 1 BB Pale (Pilsener), 1 BB Wheat
7. Stillscottish 1 sack TFfmMO
9 Sav 1-2 sacks
10. Sully 1x TFGP, 1x TFMO, 1x TF Halcyon, 1/2x Wey Rye (Chappo), 1/2x pale crystal (Mossy), 1/2x Caramunich 1 (Mossy)
11. DKS 2 sacks 1x MO fmPale, 1x BB Ale,
12. kram 1 or 2... yet to decide
14. JPR 2 x BB Ale 1 x BB Pils 1 x BB Wheat
15. Franzibrau 1 x BB Ale 1 x BB Pils 1 x BB Wheat
16. muay 3 sacks undecided + 1/2 Wey Pils(jlm), 1/2 BB Wheat(jlm), 1/2 Munich I(jlm)
17. mossyrocks - 1/2 bag of pale crystal & 1/2 bag Caramunich 1 (both Sully)
18. jlm 1xTF MO, 1/2 Wey Pils(muay), 1/2 BB Wheat(muay), 1/2 Munich I(muay)
19. bradsbrew 1/2 roasted barley, 1/2 aromatic (RdeVjun) if anyone is interested in halfies
20. RdeVjun 1 of some base ale, and for variety the 1/2 aromatic (bradsbrew)

cheers

Browndog

Brownie if it helps I can pick up your grain and take it to the swap?

Chap Chap

I can help him, since he will be helping me... :ph34r: Or can get certain peoples Grain for them the day before?

I am taking the ute down then shooting over to the swap from CB's, I can carry about a dozen sacks if anyone is interested.

Thanks for the offers guys, but it's all good. If I'm going to be in a BB, then I'm going to be part of it, not rely on someone else to particpate for me.

cheers

Browndog

Never said it was for free BD? A couple of beers payment like APA, American Brown, JZ's Roggenbier, N.E.Brown, BD's English IPA, JZ's Robust Porter and the Barleywine. :icon_cheers:

LOL, sorry Franzibrau. I just went back and had a look, I didn't see that before. Edit as you see fit. :)

Mind if I jump in on this? The list seems to be getting a little long...

3.Squire 3 sacks?
4.Cannibal Smurf 4-5 sacks, 1/2 munich with TP, might share some more half sacks too
5.TidalPete 1 x W. premium Pils + 1\2 Weyermann Munich 1 (Split with Cannible Smurf)
9 Sav 1-2 sacks
10. Sully 1x TFGP, 1x TFMO, 1x TF Halcyon, 1/2x Wey Rye (Chappo), 1/2x pale crystal (Mossy), 1/2x Caramunich 1 (Mossy)
16. muay 3 sacks undecided + 1/2 Wey Pils(jlm), 1/2 BB Wheat(jlm), 1/2 Munich I(jlm)
19. bradsbrew 1/2 roasted barley, 1/2 aromatic (RdeVjun) if anyone is interested in halfies
21. stl 1 x TFFM Golden Promise, 1 x Weyermann Munich II, 1 x Dingemanns Pilsner, 1 x BB Pale Pils

cheers,
Steven
(afraid of taking haunted slot #13)

All these new guys jumping in on the Buy, great work and welcome... :beerbang:

Are youse joining the swap?????

I hadn't planned on it CB, I don't have PETs to start with and just dunno if I'll actually be there in the big smoke on the day anyway as I haven't got a leave pass organised. Will see how that goes, the last one took some serious negotiation, obviously sorting out the grain pickup is another issue to resolve too.

If anyone wants to tidy things up, I'll take slot 13, or 8 for that matter. As usual, many thanks to all involved for putting on the BB, BTW.

3.Squire 3 sacks?
9 Sav 1-2 sacks
21. stl 1 x TFFM Golden Promise, 1 x Weyermann Munich II, 1 x Dingemanns Pilsner, 1 x BB Pale Pils
22 Lefty2446 1x BB Ale

Cheers Clean Brewer. Not too sure how the swap works. RdeVjun mentioned something about PETS? Are glass bottles not ok?

Guys you don't need to swap. You can just turn up and join in. Obviously have to pay for your share of the grub thinks it's $30 and bring some beer to share.

Won't find a better day/night of home brewing heaven!

Monster Mash wrote:Ive never had this much grain in my possession at one time, my neighbors thought I was going to start a full scale brewing operation at my house....

3.Squire 3 sacks?
5.TidalPete 1 x W. Bohemian Pils Floor Malted + 1\2 Weyermann Munich 1 (Split with Cannible Smurf)
9 Sav 1-2 sacks
22 Lefty2446 1x BB Ale

Just changing my order.

TP

Latest posts

Back