SE QLD AHB Xmas-in-July 16/07/2016

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I promise not to whack your chub rokaxe. At least while sober.

Looks like setting up the swag early, will be key hahaha wish i had an awning now :p

A few quick notes on the swap, there will be a few wives/girlfriends etc so treat them nicely. Also we get on reasonable well with our neighbours so try not to creat a lot of noise out in the "car park" late at night. The servo and Coles are both close by if you need ice. We have a guest tap on the bar available for anyone who wants to use it
(will need a bucket and ice), and if you are staying around for breaky, bring something along for it. Hope the rain holds off, and this should be a great event.

winkle said:
A few quick notes on the swap, there will be a few wives/girlfriends etc so treat them nicely. Also we get on reasonable well with our neighbours so try not to creat a lot of noise out in the "car park" late at night. The servo and Coles are both close by if you need ice. We have a guest tap on the bar available for anyone who wants to use it
(will need a bucket and ice), and if you are staying around for breaky, bring something along for it. Hope the rain holds off, and this should be a great event.
It's alright Winkle, the neighbours will probably think we are just hunting pokemons

I may have to withdraw my beer as it's all in 750ml PET bottles, not 740ml as specified.

Bribie G said:
I may have to withdraw my beer as it's all in 750ml PET bottles, not 740ml as specified.
Just take a small sip out of the top of each bottle so it meets the specified requirements.

Bribie G said:
Are you still filling up the old keg that you found?

Latest posts

Back