SE QLD AHB Xmas-in-July 16/07/2016

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bribie, I reckon you could just take a sip out of each beer to make the 740mL...

Might have to pass on the growler of pils. Having difficulty convincing SWMBO - W, afterall, MBO - that it won't leak pils through everything in the suitcase. And the airport staff that it's only pils under pressure in my carry-on and nothing to worry about.

I'll bring a few bottles for those interested though. A dubbel and a pils for Perry, and one or two more if people want to take home. Still have dunkel, APA and dubbel to go round.

And let's face it: I'm pretty sure we won't be short of beer.

Adr_0 said:
Hey Bribie, I reckon you could just take a sip out of each beer to make the 740mL...

Might have to pass on the growler of pils. Having difficulty convincing SWMBO - W, afterall, MBO - that it won't leak pils through everything in the suitcase. And the airport staff that it's only pils under pressure in my carry-on and nothing to worry about.

I'll bring a few bottles for those interested though. A dubbel and a pils for Perry, and one or two more if people want to take home. Still have dunkel, APA and dubbel to go round.

And let's face it: I'm pretty sure we will won't be short of beer.
Won't be shy so will put my hand up for a Dubbel if I may mate....would you like to take a glass bottle of maerican Wheat home as a fair swapsie, or is glass out of the question?

madpierre06 said:
Won't be shy so will put my hand up for a Dubbel if I may mate....would you like to take a glass bottle of maerican Wheat home as a fair swapsie, or is glass out of the question?
I reckon if it's that exact height of the Coopers plastics, it will be fine in the middle of everything else. Otherwise I'm not sure it will make it... Bring it cold? :D

Adr_0 said:
I reckon if it's that exact height of the Coopers plastics, it will be fine in the middle of everything else. Otherwise I'm not sure it will make it... Bring it cold? :D
Nah, it's a regular crownie...can guarantee it will turn up cold though :kooi:

Couple of bottles of my barrel aged saison thingamy ale (snaison De snorlax).
Plus a tester for the chef.

Bringing about 10L of my tas wild ale.

And I'll see what's in my bottle stash. Not much from memory. :-|

Getting pretty bloody excited peeps. And also nervous about my swap beer.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1468320305.483488.jpg

just bottled my beer (finally).
will bring a keg of passionfruit berliner, and a bottle or two of davidson plum sour, black sour, black brett IPA, smoked double porter, and that'll probably do

Pokemon Go at Everton Park 16/7/16
sexysnorlax-1.jpg

bradsbrew said:
Bruce has his own pokemon?
No, but there is a hint here - "Couple of bottles of my barrel aged saison thingamy ale (snaison De snorlax)."

I will have some extra bottles of my barrel imperial stout if anyone else has something good they want to trade after the main swap is dusted.

I think I've only allocated one each for:

Natdene
MadPierre

Parks said:
I will have some extra bottles of my barrel imperial stout if anyone else has something good they want to trade after the main swap is dusted.

I think I've only allocated one each for:

Natdene
MadPierre
Can i have 3 bottles? need one for state, one for nationals and one for me.

Cheers

You'll be happy to know you only need one bottle for state this year.

Parks said:
You'll be happy to know you only need one bottle for state this year.
What happens now for people who make it to nationals?

earle said:
What happens now for people who make it to nationals?
We hope people have kept a spare to send in.

I'm only relaying what I have been told. The sheer logistics of housing 400 extra bottles became too high for the convenience of sending the winners straight on to Nats.

Dont think I will have enough of my RIS for comps. 20L of 10.5% RIS doesn't go very far you know.

Have 3 of my beers I'm going to try and bring with me. BIPA, smoked Porter, milk stout. Pretty excited to hear people's thoughts :)

Back