Scary Market Research.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is gold!

Would you like to try Drambuie.... what? Bambooey?

Makes me want to try it again though. I've only tried it once yeeeeeeears ago.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...rusty nail........try imaking a rusty nail with some high octane bourbon CityMorgue...if you are a bourbon drinker you'll love it, full glass of ice and 50/50 fighting cock (~55% abv from memory) bourbon and drambuie......lethal as all hell...in a good way :D Great for cold nights.....

I loved the bit where he added some beer.......and I thought the guy he asked about 'nuances of honey' was going to headbutt him for sure.....he was thinking about it, I could see it tick over in his head as he was trying to decide if the researcher was taking the piss out of him :lol: I used to have a mate just like him who had 'DBFN' tattooed across his adams apple just so when someone at the pub asked him what it stood for, he could say "don't be f#$@n nosey" and smack them out...HE would have hit the guy.
That's one BRAVE little researcher....he even stood there and let someone basically call him a fag :lol:

I think they'd all change their tune if you served it up to them on ice though, it was the lime that was scaring them. Or getting a 7'2" 150 kilo big ole caber tossing built like a tree scotsman 'offering' them a drink. Now I wonder how many of them would call him a poof.............. ^_^

Back