Saison Yeast Help

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kanetoad23

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have had my heart set on brewing a Saison but when I have gone to order the yeast recommended in recipe is not available (along with all the other Saison yeasts). Can anyone suggest any other suitable yeasts that will get me close to the style or am I just better off shooting for something else?

THanks

Mark

Hard pressed to get a saison without a saison yeast. I can post you a vial of french saison or belgian if you pm your address and tell me which one.

Will they go alright through the post this time of year? Is there a particular method you will use to keep it cool manticle?

Will they go alright through the post this time of year? Is there a particular method you will use to keep it cool manticle?
I'll never get used to the bigger mail-order homebrew shops completely shutting down over summer. Such a pain in the arse!

Do they have 2112? Belgian Farmhouse? You'll get a Saisonesque beer if your grain bill and hopping schedule are Siason-y.

Latest posts

Back