S.E.Q. Bulk Grain Buy Nov. 2010 ?

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Savy wants a sack or 2

come on brad

sav :icon_cheers:

Pete, I'm happy to do a couple of splits with you and do the pick-up and drop off to your place.

I need some crystals and some more biscuit, plus the BB ale malt and stuff. Still working out exactly what I need/want right now, but's probably 3.5ish bags worth if I include the splits.

Pete, I'm happy to do a couple of splits with you and do the pick-up and drop off to your place.

I need some crystals and some more biscuit, plus the BB ale malt and stuff. Still working out exactly what I need/want right now, but's probably 3.5ish bags worth if I include the splits.

As an aside, I just used the last 3.2kg of BB ale in my bag, so now I'm officially OUT of base malt......

EDIT: I just did quick head count and it looks like we're at about the 20bag mark if we count some partials/splits and such, so I might ask Dane about running this one and get the ball rolling shortly.

As an aside, I just used the last 3.2kg of BB ale in my bag, so now I'm officially OUT of base malt......

EDIT: I just did quick head count and it looks like we're at about the 20bag mark if we count some partials/splits and such, so I might ask Dane about running this one and get the ball rolling shortly.

Better kick off a new thread for it mate this one is pretty dated (and long). I could use a bag or two if I can get it past the minister of no.

... I could use a bag or two if I can get it past the minister of no.

I'd be in this too for the same reasons... only thing is it'd cost me the price of a mill too

Ok, so pending Dane's approval and all I've kinda got things started with a new thread etc.

Would like to kinda get things happening within 2 to 3 weeks tops as I'm out of base malt.

New thread is here.

I'm running low of base malts and will need to stock up soon, anyone interested in another pallet of grain?
I would rather not do the organizing of this so if someone would like to put up their hand please do so.

Batz

I'm running low of base malts and will need to stock up soon, anyone interested in another pallet of grain?
I would rather not do the organizing of this so if someone would like to put up their hand please do so.

Batz

I need a couple of bags

Screwy

I could be in for a couple....

Cheers

I'm on board, a couple at least!

New thread if the boss is agreeable? Happy to assist where possible, of course.

TP- good luck with the Galaxy...

I'd be in for 2 or 3 and a mate in Gladstone who has just started AG would be in for at least the same.

Cheers

Dave

I'd be keen for two sacks and a couple of split bags if anyone in Brissy wants to split some specialties.

Yeah I'd be up for 2 at least, might even organize it. Stand by caller, I shall check and update soon.

Jay

Yeah I'd be up for 2 at least, might even organize it. Stand by caller, I shall check and update soon.

Jay

Hey you got PM....

we need to make beer....

guessing i will need a few sacks of something ?

Latest posts

Back