S.E.Q. Bulk Grain Buy Nov. 2010 ?

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was assuming pick-up was this Saturday. Is this still the case?

Just HOW reliably have you been informed pete? Got a 4 hour return journey to pick up grain and also want to order additional gear and cant do so until i get the OK..

Grain is in - Please collect this Saturday as it's our last weekend at Underwood.

cheers Ross

I will be picking up my grain this arvo and sorting out sack types. Pete will be doing the splits. I cant make it saturday but thanks to everyone for a quick turn around.

Cheers Brad

Southward I hope!!

Thanks Brad for organising, cheers mate.

As if! Moving closer to NZ.

Brad/Pete, I can bring a few empty grain bags if needed tomorrow.

As if! Moving closer to NZ.

Brad/Pete, I can bring a few empty grain bags if needed tomorrow.

There's only 5 splits thanks Perry & I have enough empty sacks for that.

TTBOMK Ross's new establishment is a lot closer to, but not north of, the Gateway Bridge. :( And I was hoping for a Sunshine Coast branch? B)

what time at the shop?
Matt, I will be there by opening time (8.30AM) but give me half an hour or so to get stuck into the splits.

TP

Hey Brad, Just to let you know that i got my grain today as i was up that way for work, thanks for organising this.

Jason

over-extrended-splits.jpg

Imagine Pete doing this.

Dang, I can't get there till well after lunch (running behind on the keezer project due for delivery Sat, north of the river), what time does Ross shut up shop on a Saturday?

Dang, I can't get there till well after lunch (running behind on the keezer project due for delivery Sat, north of the river), what time does Ross shut up shop on a Saturday?

He normally shuts at 12 noon Thomas but overloaded as I will be I can take your single sack back to my place if that is your wish?

TP

He normally shuts at 12 noon Thomas but overloaded as I will be I can take your single sack back to my place if that is your wish?

TP

Yeah thought as much, I would be eternally grateful if you could pick it up for me in that case Pete. :icon_cheers:

Have PM'd you.

I'm collecting for Daz & Stillscottish tomorrow, could somebody remind me if I try leaving with out those :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back