Ross's New Bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:beerbang: Very nice indeed - A lot of pubs would like to have setup like that

oh...my...god! I can't wait to see that baby in action!

- Snow

Spent the last few days building & painting - Bar is basically finised except for the pump decals, which should be here any day...

Can't wait to give it a real work out at the Qld Xmas case swap...

new_bar_014.jpg

Cheers Ross

what price were your decals....

GMK said:
[post="92516"][/post]​

$30... It's the little extras that kill you - paying more for the decals than the glycol machine... Anyway, at least it's just a once off & years of pleasure to come - I hope.... :chug:

Gotta add my two cents worth here!!!!

That's Outstanding Ross!! Well done!!

Sorry 'bout the Stout

Wishing you many hours of enjoyment and pleasurable imbibing B) B)

Cheers

WayneO

Wortgames said:
Bottle collection is looking a bit thin there Ross... am I going to have to come up there and teach you how to party?

:p
[post="92528"][/post]​

Unfortunately anything taller doesnt fit, otherwise they'd be a few belguims etc up there...

I'm open for lessons anytime :party:

Awesome Ross.

I'd love to see a piccy from the Qld Xmas Case swap of 10 of the QLD boys all pouring a beer from a seperate tap at the same time. That would be an awesome photo and a good stress test for your installation :lol:

Beers,
Doc

Ross said:
GMK said:
[post="92516"][/post]​

$30... It's the little extras that kill you - paying more for the decals than the glycol machine... Anyway, at least it's just a once off & years of pleasure to come - I hope.... :chug:
[post="92519"][/post]​

Mate,

Where do you get your stuff.
My buy it price is 20.12 for plastic font flags, 50.12 for metal font flags.

A glycol unit for under 300.00 - can u order me one - my little brother is driving upto brisbane just after xmas - i will pay him to bring it back.

How much was the font? and the drip trays...

U must have some serious contacts Ross...

I'm on the lookout for some font flags, a glycol unit for under 300 would be bloody nice too! :D

Hey Ross, what'd you pay for youre glycol machine?

Andy

Sworn to secrecy on the deal I got :ph34r:. In the right place at the right time I guess & a happy to pay cash ;) ...

xmas came early this year :) ...

Doc said:
Awesome Ross.

I'd love to see a piccy from the Qld Xmas Case swap of 10 of the QLD boys all pouring a beer from a seperate tap at the same time. That would be an awesome photo and a good stress test for your installation :lol:

Beers,
Doc
[post="92540"][/post]​

Not sure we'd all get behind the bar at once, unless we pick the skinniest - But we'll see how we go... :beer:

Ross said:
Spent the last few days building & painting - Bar is basically finised except for the pump decals, which should be here any day...

Can't wait to give it a real work out at the Qld Xmas case swap...

View attachment 4898

Cheers Ross
[post="92514"][/post]​

I've never see anything that good!!

Can't to bang may glass on that Ross :lol:

Batz :ph34r:

Designed & printed the decals today - kept with a common setup for ease of producing new ones - Different hop variety in each pic...

new_bar_018.jpg

Bloody hell Ross, men all over the country are going to be getting in trouble just thinking about trying to match your bar.

jgriffin said:
Bloody hell Ross, men all over the country are going to be getting in trouble just thinking about trying to match your bar.
[post="93330"][/post]​

John.

Are you away all day on the 3rd? it would be good to catch up if you can make it... :)

Latest posts

Back