Ross's New Bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linz said:
Kong!?!

Did you say he's on the Gold Coast???

Going up there in January, doing a stop over, for a night or two in Coffs(Doing the Bulldogs Rapists tour!)then onto the Radisson for a few nights. Might have to pack a few bottles in the luggage
[post="89759"][/post]​

linz,

30 mins from the goldcoast - but more than happy to come & pick you up, if you fancy a few homebrews & maybe a beer or 2 in town. just send me a pm nearer the time :)

cheers Ross

ha ha.....
i should set up a little travel agency... organising trips up to Ross's bar!

i even know of a great shuttle service that knows its way to ross's ;)

I watched TomCruise in filum 'Cocktail 'and Ross I dont think that bar is going to be wide enough for you to do your pelvic gyrations to entertain the punters from
'Kongs guided tours inc'

Pumpy

is it wide enough to be a Coyote Ugly Bar....:lol:

Where is teh Brass Pole Going, Ross. B)

GMK said:
is it wide enough to be a Coyote Ugly Bar....:lol:

Where is teh Brass Pole Going, Ross. B)
[post="89860"][/post]​

Bugger - just had a pole put in as well, but it's square :blink: - what a mistaka to maka :( ...

linz,

30 mins from the goldcoast - but more than happy to come & pick you up, if you fancy a few homebrews & maybe a beer or 2 in town. just send me a pm nearer the time :)

cheers Ross
[post="89764"][/post]​

Hey Ross, I am also just 30 min from you. Would you pick me up please, I'll have a half...

:D :beer:
PeterS....

PeterS said:
linz,

cheers Ross
[post="89764"][/post]​

Hey Ross, I am also just 30 min from you. Would you pick me up please, I'll have a half...

:D :beer:
PeterS....
[post="89886"][/post]​

Get dropped off here mate - & I'll gladly sort you a lift home :beer:

Linz

I live about an hr Nth of Coffs...and have good beer..call in if you like...

Having been to Ross's, I can only say that it is highly recomended...

The only trouble is that after sampling the 10th beer, the pool table seems to get bigger and bigger....and the pinball machine gets faster and faster....

Stu

Hey Ross - I only live about 12 hours from you.
Could you pick me up while you are picking up the others? I am pretty much on the way.
:)

Progress pics on the new bar - excuse the junk everywhere:

Shamed by others on the forum to doing some bits myself - The shelf & upright beam are my input so far...
Font being plumbed in at the weekend, all going well.
Got a cooker & sink behind the bar - Fridge & all the other rubbish will go, once beer is flowing from the new font.

new_bar_003.jpg

Shotgun :D

Damn nice Ross, cant wait for the 3rd :party:

new_bar_003.jpg

Can't wait for the pics when you have your font installed Ross. Looks great so far

PhilS said:
Can't wait for the pics when you have your font installed Ross. Looks great so far
[post="91018"][/post]​

Here's a preview from the serving side - I'll post final pics when I've got the beer decal badges done & the bar finished...

Cheers Ross...

font.jpg

Ross the publican :lol:

The font looks great chilled :beerbang:

WOW!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

What else can one say? :blink:

Nice work Ross, that's Beaut. ;)

Lucky bugger B) it's what we all dream about.

Borret :blink:

Latest posts

Back