Ross - Pub Shop

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

therook

Reaction score
Ross,

When is your Pub Shop link going to be up and working with Pictures etc etc.

Rook

TheRook,

The link Pete has given you is the old PubShop site - It gives you an idea of the things we stock but it's not very up to date & has no online purchase faucility.

We are still working on the new site, that will be linked to the CraftBrewer shopping cart, so easy to add a few bar items if wanted. Unfortunately, I underestimated the hours of work involved, especially with now running a full time brew store. We will not be going live with the Pub store until we are happy with the site content & satisfied that we can offer the same level of service that we offer through CraftBrewer. At this stage I'd be happy if we get it linked this year.

cheers Ross

I presume though Ross, that with a phone call some items could still be added to an online CB order?
Cheers,
Jake

TheRook,

The link Pete has given you is the old PubShop site - It gives you an idea of the things we stock but it's not very up to date & has no online purchase faucility.

We are still working on the new site, that will be linked to the CraftBrewer shopping cart, so easy to add a few bar items if wanted. Unfortunately, I underestimated the hours of work involved, especially with now running a full time brew store. We will not be going live with the Pub store until we are happy with the site content & satisfied that we can offer the same level of service that we offer through CraftBrewer. At this stage I'd be happy if we get it linked this year.

cheers Ross

Thanks Ross

Thanks Ross

after a new stubby holder rookstar? :lol:

3002-MID: Midstrength Can or Stubby Cooler.
Price $9.95
3002mid.jpg

Back