Rogue Stout Glassware

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That'd be unreal. I can swing you cash if it at possible. Just give me the nod if it's ok. Would look great with my SNIPA glasses.

thats what got me into this trouble to start with...

I shouldnt mention Im looking at Brooklyn Brewery glasses should I :lol:

Haha.. Well now you mention it, the 2 on their own will seem a bit lonely

[ quote name="Yob" post="1207215" timestamp="1407239672"]thats what got me into this trouble to start with...

I shouldnt mention Im looking at Brooklyn Brewery glasses should I :lol:[/quoted]

Of course you should... Now you should set up that Bulk Buy EOI thread, (or just make a sideline business out of this and be done with it)

Just waiting on a couple

Donske, let us know as soon as you can if you are in or not mate so I can process the order, if you are out, well probably not swap anyone in as itll just delay the process.

Cheers

RSG.jpg

ED: Figures shown are not totals inclusive of delivery, Ive hidden some fields in the image for both privacy and convenience.

Sorted apologies for the delay. Thanks again for organising these Yob!
Cheers
Steve

Shit sorry mate, been hectic the last few days, yeah, I need to jump out of this run, will definitely jump on the second though.

Anyone not paid up by Monday will be scratched, no subs on this run as it'll just delay the whole process. The sierra Nevada guys are waiting for this one to complete and it's not fair to expect them to wait longer.

Anyone missing out due to circumstances can be added on the second run.

+1 I've got a stout coming of age that needs a home

Grainer said:
any movement on a 2nd order?
The first run is expected to land tmoz, let me get over the pain of shipping that lot before I commit to a date :lol:

For the contestants.. I got myself a load of bean bag beans today, as soon as I see the boxes tmox I'll process the shipping so with any luck, boxes will be sent out on Tuesday arvo meaning most if not all will be drinking from them for the weekend :ph34r:

Damn! No stout on tap but if I ferment a black ipa cube it'll do in a pinch.

Camo6 said:

I'm really pissed at my family now, I have 2 kegs of Black RyePA and a Dry Stout on tap with a Black Saison waiting for fridge space, hopefully the second run isn't too far off.

Camo6 said:
I have two cubes of RIS next in line for fermentation.

*Smug-faced emoticon*

Danwood said:
I have two cubes of RIS next in line for fermentation.

*Smug-faced emoticon*
Ive got to drop the bub up to the inlaws, I can drop yours if you are home? Shoot me a txt.

:party:

Latest posts

Back