Reissdorf Kolsch Available In Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wee stu

wee stu's brury - hand made beers, award winning l
Reaction score
For all those interested in finally trying a kommercial kolsch, and in preparation for brewing next year's mash paddle winner ;) , I've managed to convince a couple of outlets to get in some Reissdorf Kolsch for the good burgers of Adelaide.

First up - Amanda at Goodwood Cellars has got some in, with more on the way. Will be $6 a bottle or $20 a fourpack. I think her first carton has already moved, but there is more on the way I believe.

Secondly, our good friend Jade at the Wheatsheaf has at least a couple of cartons due in this week, they should be on the beer menu for Xmas. Not sure what bar prices will be, but her off sales prices are always very competitive.

This is a subtle blighter of a drink, with just a hint of winey and spice characters. I am suspecting you will need more that US56 or the like to replicate it, and the wineyness is different again from, say, the sauvin in the Knappstein lager.

If you decide to buy some, please feel free to say wee stu sent you.

I have no affiliation with either store, other than as an interested beer buyer.

Nice one Stu - the Reissdorf is a lovely drop, you'll wonder why it wasn't available there beforehand!

The bottle-o down the road from me (literally 2 minutes walk) stocks it and sells cases for $70 or so - maybe i should send you guys down a couple!

Nice one Stu - the Reissdorf is a lovely drop, you'll wonder why it wasn't available there beforehand!

The bottle-o down the road from me (literally 2 minutes walk) stocks it and sells cases for $70 or so - maybe i should send you guys down a couple!

I can see another AHB Bulk buy coming on... :super:

$70!!

The best offer I have been able to dredge up so far is $88.

I want one of these :chug:

head_dose.jpg

2x 5L Reissdorf party kegs! Shame the importer doesn't do them...

Secondly, our good friend Jade at the Wheatsheaf has at least a couple of cartons due in this week, they should be on the beer menu for Xmas. Not sure what bar prices will be, but her off sales prices are always very competitive.

If you decide to buy some, please feel free to say wee stu sent you.

Do you really want ME to walk into the Wheatie and tell them YOU sent me?????
:D :p :D

Still. It may be a good opportunity to put my tail between my legs and make my apologies :(

A good job so far stu.
Now do you start talking them down to $70 a carton?

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back