Red Duck Provedore Now Open

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrenosBrews

Reaction score
Just got an e-mail that Red Duck now have a Provedore/Cellar Door in Camperdown.

Also of note is that The Ox Imperial Stout is back after a couple of years hiatus. Get some now in time for winter drinking!

View attachment redduckopenK.pdf

The wife and I popped in here not to long ago. Friendly enough staff, but they didn't know much about what they were serving eg whether the IPA was american or english in style, but they were free enough with their thimbles of samples for you to answer your own obvious questions. The missus liked the look of the menu, but we didn't have time to try it.
The beers are pretty $$, the ox was $10 a stubbie as were other specialities, which turned me off trying too many. I thought the golden dragon celtic ale was nice, but I thought the imperial stout lacked body and the IPA desperately needed more in the way of finishing hops. It was a popular little spot when we called in.

yes Red Duck has a nice new little shopfront there in camperdown, havent tried all their beers the bright ale or kolsh as the brewers wife called it was ok, good 'session' type beer, cant say the same for the belgian strong ale tho.
The IPA on the other hand is pretty tasty, it has a nice robust malt backbone and the hops are defenetly there, as far as australian made IPAs go, it was better than any Ive tasted.
I try to grab a six pack or two when I drive past there every few months.the celtic ale was good too btw.
P2200419.JPG

Latest posts

Back