Help Support Aussie Homebrewer by donating:

1. We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.
    Dismiss Notice

Re enter the brew

Discussion in 'Welcome!' started by Trippinonprozac, 16/4/19.

1. Trippinonprozac

Posted 16/4/19
    Hey guys,

I’m looking to get back into brewer after a 10 break. Before that I probably only put down about 5 batches so still a lot to learn.

This site was a tremendous help to me back then, and I hope to be active in the forums this time around.

I have a 50 kettle and plate chiller, unfortunately i sold everything else off. I’m looking a 1v system such as a secondhand 20l BM, new grain father connect or Guten.

Happy brewing

razz likes this.
  2. wide eyed and legless

Pro Pro

Posted 17/4/19
    Greetings Trippin, single vessel is the way to go, second hand BM's are cheaper since the Chinese single vessels have made an impact on the market.

3. Trippinonprozac

Posted 17/4/19
    Thanks Wide Eyes,

There’s a second hand BM in the classifieds I have my eyes on, being a new member I can’t pm yet though!

The grainfather connect looks really cool too so I’m tossing up between those 2