Queensland Government Logo Explained

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a good laugh out of that Bribie, then I remembered how true it is and got very depressed.

-BD
i sent it to some Qld govt employee mates and they had the same reaction.

how did we get to bagging other states in general. we were just bagging the state governments

victoria rocks. its why KRudd/Cth 'cut and pasted' victorias health system into their own document and roll it ou to the rest of country as the way to do things, whilst victoria is expected to comply with policies we already have, not innovate, and in some cases be dragged back to policies we got rid of 10 years ago because they dont work.

woops sorry, thats right, its a beer forum isnt it. must get back to planning my brew day on the weekend.

Serious note, SWMBO had a massive stroke in Geelong about 4 years ago while she was at Deakin presenting her masters, and I had to fly down. She received incredible care and I honestly think that if she was going to have a stroke, best she had it in Victoria because if it was QLD she would not have survived. On her return to QLD, Vic health sent her reports and documents to QLD health who lost them.

Anyway, yes it's a beer forum and what's past is water under t'bridge.
:beerbang:

I'm fighting mrs warra tooth and nail to stop a move back to Sydney.

So what if our daughter and son, and our 2 grandchilds live there?

I'm willing to compromise, but only as far South as the Hunter region.

PS: I hate winter and cold weather. Left Holland, and loved leaving the cold. Left New Zealand and loved leaving the cold. Left Sydney and loved leaving the cold. I'm not about to move back to it.

I think I can say, without much contradiction, that NSW has the world's worst democratically elected government, bar none. They're about as much use as tits on a bull.

Airgead - Come on... official figures from the Bureau of stats last week said Darwin had the cheapest T bone steak,whole chicken and light beer anywhere in the country...

Sweet!
As long as you dont drive a car to get it, use electricity or gas to cook any food and like warm light beer ;)

Latest posts

Back