Queensland Brewerhood Xmas In June 2008 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a couple of PM's from worried brewers about this as well,I think Ross also posted his concerns somewhere too.

Yes there is a possibility I may get called away and depending on finances I may have to go,so if someone else wants to host this wave your hand.
Otherwise we can wait and see,I usually have several weeks notice but shit can happen :unsure:
Just answering your concerns.

Batz

I suppose that we can always be "Plan B". B)

Should be ok winkle,I just can not set it in stone,I'll knock back a shut if needed.

BUT...If something goes wrong and I need the $$$...sorry I am gone....watch the market

Batz

How about the 5th of July (just to make a mockery of the thread title)?
Might have to consider doing an APA or AAA in that case ;)

Bump.
any other suggestions for the big hairy date?

Bump , anyone got some date suggestions??

I'm away from the 21st of June to the 30th of June. I really, really don't want the swap then.... please please please not then! :rolleyes:

InCider.

Queens birthday long weekend is never good for me.

I like winkle's suggestion. June caseswap in July. Just to confuse the interstaters :p That's my only reason. I never said it was a good reason.

i wouldnt mind heading along to this one, my timetable for uni has exam block from june 7 - 24, then i am off until july 20. i may not have exams for the whole of block, it just depends on how nice the allocation fairies are to me. if i came, i might only be an attendee unless my brews start tasting better than my first one does... then again, it might be an easy way of getting rid of the rest of them...

Lobby's For-a-beer-it-makes-a-very-good-apple-cider lager. :p

i actually like winkle's idea of july 5.

also i will likely be throwing out a request for transportation to the swap (in exchange for beer or money, i dont mind).

Lobby

i wouldnt mind heading along to this one, my timetable for uni has exam block from june 7 - 24, then i am off until july 20. i may not have exams for the whole of block, it just depends on how nice the allocation fairies are to me. if i came, i might only be an attendee unless my brews start tasting better than my first one does... then again, it might be an easy way of getting rid of the rest of them...

Lobby's For-a-beer-it-makes-a-very-good-apple-cider lager. :p

i actually like winkle's idea of july 5.

also i will likely be throwing out a request for transportation to the swap (in exchange for beer or money, i dont mind).

Lobby

Hi Lobby,

It'd be great to see you there and introduce you to Baa Bra :D Coming to this event will help your brewing immensely. When I was invited to my first swap I was blown away to listen to the expert advice on hand. And the beers are nothing short of spectacular!

Cheers,

InCider.

I'm keen for any date..
i know i said Queens biffy weekend earlier but thats also my biffy and why have 1 big party when you can have 2 big parties!!! :lol:

And its my favorite swap of the year!!!... Mostly because i'm not cooking... :p
but i should be right to nag Mrs Sqyre for a couple more of her cheezy Cob loaves...(yes.. Sean and Pat, i'm talking about the bread.)
I will bring 2 this time because somebody hogged the last one...

New_20line.jpg

Sqyre.. ;)

you all just come up with a date , makes no difference up here in the hills

BanjoDog.gif

You all know Banjo

Batz

I'm keen for any date..
i know i said Queens biffy weekend earlier but thats also my biffy and why have 1 big party when you can have 2 big parties!!! :lol:

And its my favorite swap of the year!!!... Mostly because i'm not cooking... :p
but i should be right to nag Mrs Sqyre for a couple more of her cheezy Cob loaves...(yes.. Sean and Pat, i'm talking about the bread.)
I will bring 2 this time because somebody hogged the last one...

View attachment 17781

Sqyre.. ;)

hehehe... checkout the background of the pic Sqyre posted...doesn't Winkle look like Iron Chef French, Hiroyuki Sakai? I love this pic of
Iron Chef Winkle, slaving over his kettle doing his hop additions with chopsticks
:lol: !

hiroyuki_sakai.jpg

... and the secret ingredient is acerola cherries :D

No Incider!!! thats not Baaabra!!!! Its a rabbit trap!!! :huh:
seangrass.JPG

Sqyre... :lol:

"Look Baa, no hands!" :lol:

And there won't be none of them shenanigans at the bat cave neither

We is all a waiting ya

1900_bar.jpg

batz ;)

Yes....yes you should.....