Qld Xmas Case Swap 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After those chillies, it was definatly cotton wool & Iodine in the morning....#@%* they where HOT

Thanks Screwy,
I think Browndog may have accidently taken my gas reg too... :p

Sqyre...

Yet another top Xmas effort from our gracious hosts!
Thanks to Mr and Mrs Sqyre!
Thanks to the boys for the top beers. I didn't taste a bad one... I heard rumours there was one, but I missed it...
Thanks for the food and all round top evening.

Thanks Screwy,
I think Browndog may have accidently taken my gas reg too... :p

Sqyre...

Come on mate, BD is on the ball, the reg is on the bottom shelf of that row of metal shelves that butt up to the chest freezer. ;) many thanks to Mr and Mrs Sqyre for a bloody brilliant evening, thanks to the great company and thanks to JJ where ever you are. A big thumbs down to eating rellenos at 1am when I got up at 6 it felt like I had just eaten them, you live and learn.

cheers

Browndog

the reg is on the bottom shelf of that row of metal shelves that butt up to the chest freezer.
Thanks mate,
I obviously didnt look hard enough.... everythings been a bit blury today :p

Sqyre...

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to pop in and thank a few people myself

A big thanks to Mrs Winkle and Mrs StillScottish for your help with the dinner preparations it was much appreciated.

Also a big thanks to mothballs... you know what for ;)

Hope you all feel a little better this evening, hopefully next year I can share a drink (and kick some arse in darts :D ) with you all.

cheers
Renae

Well, A MASSIVE thanks to the sqyres! fantastic event fantastic venue and fantastic hospitality!

I had a ball! and I cant wait to start trying the swap beers!
Thanks to Ross (and Jye :p) for the keg, thats some sweet icing on a fantastic event!

Thanks to everyone who contributed in food drink and service!

Troydo (already looking forward to the next one!)

I was well and truly FKed up yesterday. I blame it on three things:

1. Rellenos: my stomach will never be the same again, not to mention my...
2. Drinking all of browndog's beer samples after I really had already had enough to drink
3. Very little sleep due the mozzies, the flies & the symphony of farts in the bar after lights out

Still very sore here due to being bumped into the wall by Bruce and knocking a hole in my back (InCider thought someone had shot me in the back when the blood started coming through my shirt), and also neck from head-banging to Metallica songs.

But big thanks to Sqyre and Mrs Sqyre for a top night. And to Steelbreeze for driving my sorry carcass around.

I was well and truly FKed up yesterday. I blame it on three things:

1. Rellenos: my stomach will never be the same again, not to mention my...
2. Drinking all of browndog's beer samples after I really had already had enough to drink
3. Very little sleep due the mozzies, the flies & the symphony of farts in the bar after lights out

Still very sore here due to being bumped into the wall by Bruce and knocking a hole in my back (InCider thought someone had shot me in the back when the blood started coming through my shirt), and also neck from head-banging to Metallica songs.

But big thanks to Sqyre and Mrs Sqyre for a top night. And to Steelbreeze for driving my sorry carcass around.

This MANbrewer bit into a Habanero and ate half without a wince, smiling all the while. F . . K B) I've seen those things raise blisters.

Never Ever Again will I tell you to HTFU Zizzle.

king-033.gif

Awesome Photos Nevermore!!!
The way you edit the color/contrast /whatever... makes the pics look like they belong in a magazine..
View attachment 16332View attachment 16333
View attachment 16334View attachment 16335
Possibly "ManLove Monthly" with these ones..
Kawwwww... Almost makes a fella turn...
I was never confused... :blink:

Sqyre...

Nevermore......if you're not already making money with photography you should start mate. They' top quality. I dont even know those four ugly mugs but they belong in a frame behind any mans bar. Awesome.
Cheers
Steve

i sense a "Blokes of Qld AHB" calandar :p

also my wife said to say, and i quote:
"thank you for a delicately aromatic husband"

It was all that pig i swear

Still very sore here due to being bumped into the wall by Bruce and knocking a hole in my back (InCider thought someone had shot me in the back when the blood started coming through my shirt),
Sorry Dude, I dont actually remember that bit.. :huh:
Although i have had a vague flashback to the floor smashing me in the face...still not sure what happened there.. :huh:
Oh well no pain no gain... :p
not sure what we gained though..

Sqyre...

also my wife said to say, and i quote:
"thank you for a delicately aromatic husband"

It was all that pig i swear

That definitely didn't come from the bar/dormitory area in the morning Troy :lol:

Area should have been cordoned off, with signs warning everyone, that place stunk of hung over breath, BO and stinking feet/sox/sneakers. Could smell it over the smell of - Me!

Nevermore......if you're not already making money with photography you should start mate. They' top quality. I dont even know those four ugly mugs but they belong in a frame behind any mans bar. Awesome.
Cheers
Steve

I'd place an order! The effects were great NM.

Did anyone else get as savaged by Mozzies as I did? Man, I think I've got maybe 200 bites (no F&^$ing joke). Sitting here, itching to buggery, trying not to scratch....

Little bastards! Oh well, serves me right for crashing so early, and forgetting the bloody Aerogard!

I had one bugger buzzing in my ear for an hour before I decided to move :angry:

Next year Im making a massive hop sock and sleeping in it :p

A very preliminary version of my "Morning After" panorama. I will be overwriting it with updates as I work on getting it straight. Okay, so in the course of lining up the right hand side, steelbreeze had his head re-attached. I'm still not sure whether that was a good idea or not :p

2007_XMAS_CASESWAP_PANO.JPG

edit: re-attached steelbreeze's head.

Did anyone else get as savaged by Mozzies as I did? Man, I think I've got maybe 200 bites (no F&^$ing joke). Sitting here, itching to buggery, trying not to scratch....

Little bastards! Oh well, serves me right for crashing so early, and forgetting the bloody Aerogard!
They could be chicken scratches... :unsure:

edit: spelink

Har de har har.... I do actually have a scratch on my arm from the chicken...If it gets infected I know who to sue :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back