Qld Xmas Case Swap 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Sqyre, you've got me labeled with a big red 'unconfirmed', but I'm sure I did that first confirmation thing sometime after the baptism thing...

Stout should be well and trully done -- about 10-days fermenting now and scheduled to get bottled this weekend. Slight tweak ala Jamil from the first one I brewed a few weeks ago (was going to be for swap, but I was out of beer had to test it be sure it would be OK.

Haven't figured out labels yet, but I do plan on arriving with little brown bottles at the very least.

Cheers, Brian

PS -- No signs of sprouting yet ST :(

Bump! Thanks Jimmyjack - look forward to meeting you at some point! :D

Hip, Hip, Hip Hooray! :super:

Ok guys last post from me for awhile , phone get turned off tomorrow so it willl only be borrowed conections ...

Have a great swap day , will be thinking of you all..

Jimmy J 's contribution last year was great , I can still remember Incider handing me a JS as I rubbed the cannary shit out of my eyes as the sun was comming up.. Legend stuff Jimmy ...

I'll raise my glass with you all from up here , Cheers Guys ,

Ned

Hey Sqyre, you've got me labeled with a big red 'unconfirmed', but I'm sure I did that first confirmation thing sometime after the baptism thing...
Sorry Mate Fixed up now..

Ok guys last post from me for awhile , phone get turned off tomorrow so it willl only be borrowed conections ...
Good luck with everything Ned.

Sqyre..

Ned, we'd love to give you a call on the day to tell you what dresses Zizzle and I are wearing. Let us know your number mate.

We'll hold off the grog until we speak as we usually do at case swaps... :lol:

InCider.

Ned, we'd love to give you a call on the day to tell you what dresses Zizzle and I are wearing. Let us know your number mate.

We'll hold off the grog until we speak as we usually do at case swaps... :lol:

InCider.

I had my fingers crossed that he might end up somewhere with broadband so we could do a video conference on swap night..
But it looks like we will be lucky to get a phone call happening.... <_<
Sqyre..

I had my fingers crossed that he might end up somewhere with broadband so we could do a video conference on swap night..
But it looks like we will be lucky to get a phone call happening.... <_<
Sqyre..

We have enough photos of Ned to get a us through and improvised video conference. We could even have a 'Pat the Muss' call!

please excuse the finger smudge on the left of the shot.

PC100149-1.jpg

LIST UPDATE
Hey,
I have had a few guys contact me and ask about bringing friends along...
Thats fine as long as they are aware that there is a $20 contribution per head involved.
and i need to have all numbers Absolutley confirmed by Wednesday the 28th before the swap so i can organise the Last Minute stuff we need..and get the right amount of money to Campbell for the Prawns.
So anyone bringing a friend,etc. i will add a " +1 " next to your name to keep track.

Sqyre... ;)

We have enough photos of Ned to get a us through and improvised video conference. We could even have a 'Pat the Muss' call!

please excuse the finger smudge on the left of the shot.

PC100149-1.jpg

Is that cousin it to the left?

Sqyre, you can confirm my beer as an English Pale Ale.
My wife has also offered to knock up a couple of german beer cakes so you can put that down as part of the food list...

Cheers
Ben

Sqyre, you can confirm my beer as an English Pale Ale.
My wife has also offered to knock up a couple of german beer cakes so you can put that down as part of the food list...

Cheers
Ben
Awesome... Done Moose..
Sqyre... ;)

Well, i'm afraid the week quoting is over and done with...
12 DAYS TO CASE SWAP!!!
:eek:

Sqyre...

I thought I had confirmed but I may have dreamt it. Still have the unfriendly red letters after my name.

Anyway I'll be turning up but probably sometime after 1. Got a couple of things to do in the morning.

Even taking the week before off to keep away from all the sick people in the city.

Well my Red Ale is fermenting as we speak.. Unfortunately due to the strict quality control method used in my brewery, I was forced to re-brew my swap meet beer. I had to sample every bottle to make sure that the beer was in perfect condition.....and believe me it was... :party:

The jerky will be made this weekend and the Cos Lettuce are getting a decent watering all week ready for the meet.

I'm clear for Monday off! Woohoo!

Can I bring a friend? (Someone to keep me safe from Zizzle and his impromptu bar refurbishments?)

His name is Dodgy, and is a fully paid up member of SMB (Secret Mens Business) and will be a valuable addition to the Brewerhood. His personal hygiene and character are beyond reproach.

InCider.

Latest posts

Back